--Chapter 9

I'm so so sorry I haven't updated in weeks, I suck I know I'm trying!

Please comment and vote <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shannon's POV

I woke up to my phone ringing, I had 5 new messages I unlocked my phone and checked them.

Jai Brooks: SHANNON! WAKE UP

Jai Brooks: ANSWER ME!

Jai Brooks: YOU ALIVE!

Jai Brooks: SHANNON COME OVER ITS IMPORTANT!

What the hell, What's wrong.

Jai Brooks: LUKE GOT HURT PLEASE COME OVER

WHAT, LUKE, NO!

I started to panic, I got up and ran over to the boys house and banged on the door, Beau finally answered.

" Holy Man, I'm trying to sleep Shannon it was a long night".

"WHERE'S LUKE", I yelled at him, very impatient.

" He's upstairs in bed but Sha-", I didn't stay to listen to what Beau was gunna say, I bolted past him and upstairs, I peeked into a dark room and saw Jai and Luke both in the bottom bunk. Luke's face was all red and scratched he had a huge black eye.

"Oh My God, What happened", I said louder than I wanted, Jai opened his eyes.

"Ugh, What , Oh Hey Shannon".

"What Happened", I said quiet this time so I wouldn't wake Luke up, Jai got up out of bed and we both walked to the living room.

"So Jai, What Happened", I asked for the second time, He finally told me about the fight and how Luke protected me and Sam.

"OMG he shouldn't of done that".

"I know, I think he really likes you", I blushed when he said that, I got up off the couch and went back to the twins room, I quietly snuck in and layed beside him, He opened his eyes and pulled me in closer I wrapped my arms around him and shoved my face into his chest, He started tracing his finger down my spine I was so comfortable and safe I wanted to stay like this forever, Finally I drifted off to sleep in his arms.

Luke's POV

I heard my door creep open, I saw a small figure slowly walking over, I than realized it was Shannon she got under the cover's I looked at her and pulled her close she rested her head on my chest she was so warm and comfy, She was so beautiful, I've never liked a girl this much I heard her breathing get slower and noticed she had fallen asleep, I brushed my fingers threw her long brown hair and fell back asleep next to her.

~~2 Hours Later

Sam's POV

I woke up too see nobody beside me on the couch I yelled out too Shannon, But no answer I started getting worried I looked everywhere I saw that her phone was on the counter, I checked it seeing Jai had text her so she must be over there, I went to the front door and walked over to the boys.

~~Beau's POV

*knock *knock *knock

Who was that we weren't expecting anybody, I opened the door Sam was standing there still in her pajamas her hair was all messy up in a bun.

" Hey Sam, What's up".

"Is Shannon here", She looked really worried.

"Ya, She's upstairs with Luke, Is everything okay".