003.

┌── •✧• ──┐

after filming, they head to matts room where olivia and nick rest on matts bed. 

nick quickly gets up remembering he has to edit the video.

"hey olivia" matt says.

"hey matt"

"do you have to be home soon or do you wanna stay over?"

"yeah i guess i could stay over if it isn't a problem."

"yeah no it wouldn't be a problem, you could sleep in nicks room and nick can go on the couch, he sleeps there anyway."

"okay, thanks matt!"

"don't mention it."

"when nicks done editing, do we wanna watch a movie?"

"yeah sure, nick hurry the fuck up." matt says.

"shut the fuck up, i don't see you fucking editing."

"alright nick we'll be in the living room"

"don't let chris pick a movie, his movie taste fucking sucks!"

"got it", she says as she walks out the door.

olivia rests her body on the couch, under a blanket. matt comes and lays next to her.

they both go on tiktok and wait for nick to finish editing but he took too long so chris went and dragged him out of the room.

by the time they came back, olivia had fallen asleep.

on matts shoulder.

chris and nick came back, laughing and nick screaming for chris to let him go.

they stop in the middle of the room and quickly silenced themselves.

they point to matts right shoulder.

matt slowly looks over and notices that olivia had fallen asleep on him.

he stares for a while in astonishment.

he notices he had taken all the blanket and covered her with the warm and cozy blanket.

they continue to watch the movie, but matt hadn't moved because he didn't want her to wake up.

matts arm was underneath olivia and he was feeling a little uncomfortable.

he moved his arm but didn't know where to rest it, the only comfortable option was on olivias shoulder. and thats where he placed it.

┌── •✧• ──┐

1 hour later

chris and nick got tired so they went to their rooms but matt had fallen asleep.

and there they were, asleep together.

his head rested on hers.

her head rested comfortably on his shoulder.

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥

hello!! this chaper is just the beginning of olivia and matts story.

i won't rush into their relationship but just know their love story is coming soon.

thank you for reading!! ♡♡♡