010.

┌── •✧• ──┐

we got into our pairs and started organizing everything. 

we weren't filming because we were exhausted and didn't feel like recording right now. matt and i went towards the right side of the counter and chris and nick on the other side. 

the challenge was, whoever can make the best cake in the fastest time. matt and i both looked at each other with confidence, knowing that we were going to win this challenge. 

matt handed me the flour and i added 3 cups of flour into the bowl, i threw some flour into matts face and he opened his mouth in shock. he cupped the flour into his hands and dumped it onto my hair. i was furious because i was actually having a good hair day and matt had to ruin it.

"fuck you matt." i say jokingly.

in return, i dump flour onto matts beautiful hair. he stared at me in fascination as if i was the prettiest girl in the world. i snapped him out of it by throwing the bowl of flour into his face. chris and nick were unbothered and were focused on finishing their cakes. nick looked to the ground and noticed all the wasted flour on the ground and screamed at matt and i. nick looked furious but then he looked at me and noticed that i was happy that matt and i were finally having this moment. 

matt was washing his hands when nick and i were giving each other the looks. i cracked 3 eggs into the bowl because i noticed  that nick and chris were already done their batter. but i knew we could catch up. 

i was in the middle of the kitchen while throwing out the egg shells, matt had finished washing his hands and i was in his way. he grabbed my waist and moved me to the side. i had never felt bigger butterflies then i had in that moment. matt acted like nothing had happened and started adding in the sugar. he asked if i wanted to mix the batter and i nodded my head yes. he went to the pantry to grab the vanilla extract because we were making a vanilla cake. we had already caught up with chris and nick so i wasn't too worried. if im being honest, their batter looked too watery but i could care less.

"matt, the batter's done. wanna come do the final inspection? i ask.

he came over and whisked it a bit more before saying, "yeah it looks good, lets put it in the oven and start getting our decorating ingredients." 

we brought out the frosting for both matt and i and chris and nick. we waited for the cakes to bake but in the mean time we headed to the living room where we just relaxed.