009.

┌── •✧• ──┐

we enter the door, greeted by nick and chris. they ask why he brought me back and why we were soaked.

me and matt look at each other for verification to see if either one of us could say anything. 

matt broke the silence and replied with "we got caught in the rain while walking out."  i start laughing.

nick and i went into his room while chris and matt went to theirs. i sat on nicks bed as he threw a sweater at me. 

"nick, i gotta tell you something.." i say.

"go fucking change first liv, get comfortable"

i headed to the bathroom and changed into shorts and nicks sweater. nick was editing when i walked out so he didn't see me.

i sat on his bed and told nick to come over to me. he could tell i was serious so he put his game face on.

"what happened? is it about matt?" 

"yeah, we sorta had a little moment together in the rain.." i reply.

nick runs out of the room and goes to matts room. all of a sudden i hear screaming. chris runs over there and for a moment it was quiet. then there was screaming again. i knew what nick had said.

they all leave matts room and find me in the living room cuddled on the couch with a blanket.

chris yanks me off the couch and drags me to the kitchen where matt and nick were getting ingredients.

"we're baking cookies liv. for the movie"

"is this blindfolded or..?"

they all shake their head no. "but we are doing it in partners" chris says.

"i'll be with liv" matt suggests, but very quickly.

i look at matt and he smiles at me. my feelings immediately grew stronger.