012.

┌── •✧• ──┐

matts pov

olivia hopped onto nicks bed and nick went to edit our youtube video. olivia leaves the room and i took the advantage to ask nick what's going on.

"with what?" he asks.

"did i do anything wrong? she's freezing me out." 

"matt with who!" he screams.

"with olivia, who else dumbass. there's nobody else. its olivia." i ask softly

"no, nothings wrong."

yeah. nothings wrong.

└── •✧• ──┘

2 weeks have passed and olivia hasn't been acting the same. she still comes over but it seems like she has been avoiding me. im in the living room, she walks out. im in the kitchen, she leaves.

im losing hope. its so clear she doesn't have the same feelings for me then she did before. i was so confident she liked me. guess not.

a month later

olivias pov

ive been avoiding matt. its just a thing i do. my feelings for matt are so strong, i feel that if i got any closer, i would mess everything up. during that baking challenge, i was the happiest id ever been, we were having fun. but i pushed him away. 

now he has someone else..

her name is Ava Carlington. they met while the boys were doing a q & a for youtube, she parked beside them and from there, they started talking. currently, they are still talking, well thats when i was last updated. so i don't know whats happening.

i still had feelings more matt, i tried to lose them but nothing worked. avoiding him just brought him closer to my heart. i know thats super cringey and cheesy, but its true. i felt that there was no one else for me. he seems happy though, which is good.

if he's happy, im happy..

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥

hi guys! havent done an authors note in a while. im sorry for pulling these two away, i just felt that the story needed a little more umph. so here's this short chapter. ♡♡♡