015.

┌── •✧• ──┐

"i fucking hate you! get the fuck away from me." matt screams as he rages on his game. 

olivia stays rested on his bed, waiting for him to get off. "matt, it's been 3 hours, you wanted me here and now im here and you aren't hanging out with me." she screams at the brunette boy. "you're not even listening." she says. before she could leave the room, she was caught by her waist. "where do you think you're going?" matt says pulling her back. "oh look who's finally acknowledging his girlfriend." she yells out. "im sorry, i was just in the zone. im all yours now." he says apologetically. she turns to look at her boy to see him already staring at her.

"what are you looking at matty b?" 

"my beautiful girlfriend." he replies as she blushes.

she wraps her arms around his neck, forcing him into a hug. his head rested in the nook of her neck and her head rested on his.

olivia looks down to look at her boyfriend, only to see him sleeping. "sleepy boy, didn't even fucking hang out with me. loser" 

"what do you wanna do then?" he calls out.

"im perfect right here." she replies smiling.

the next morning

olivia's pov

i wake up in the same position i fell asleep in, matts head rested on my chest and my head rested on his head. i try and get out of bed so i don't wake matt, i didn't succeed. "liv, no. stay. im so comfortable." he says sleepily. "baby, if you let me leave, ill make you breakfast." i say trying to persuade him. he moves almost immediately. fat ass.

i had the idea to make him pancakes and eggs but just as i was mixing the batter, i was interrupted by nick who came running into the kitchen. "ah! nick! you scared me! i nearly spilt all the batter." i scream. "oh sorry liv" he says. "its okay, how long have you been up? you seem very energetic.." i say concerned.

"oh since, 6. i was waiting for someone to make breakfast and that's when i would appear and eat!" he explains smiling as i chuckle. "anyway, where's matt?"

"he's still sleeping, he was playing games all night and barely hung out with me." i tell him.

"next time he does that, just come to my room and we can hang."

"believe me. i tried but he wouldn't let me go." 

"aw such love birds." he replies as i give him a smile.

i pour the batter into the pan and finish up the first round of pancakes.

i hear a door open and look behind me to see matt who is already walking towards me. "good morning beautiful" he says with a kiss on my cheek. "morning love, the first round of pancakes are on the table" i explain as he walks towards the counter.

social media

oliviathatcher

liked by matthewsturniolo, nicksturniolo & 293,883 others.

// the best boy @matthewsturniolo 🤍 

user i can't get enough of you guys .

user my favourite couple

user they're carrying the media rn.

nicksturniolo so cute 

chrissturniolo my future sister in law.

user matt looks so much more happier.

avathebest you guys aren't gonna make it lol.

user oh look who's back

nicksturniolo

liked by oliviathatcher, chrissturniolo & 488,235 others

// let's just admire these gems that olivia took of me :) @oliviathatcher

*comments are turned off*

matthewsturniolo

liked by chrissturniolo, oliviathatcher & 995,302 others

// ugh i love this girl so much .

user cuties

oliviathatcher my only love

user i need this

user im only mad because you guys have my dream relationship.

authors note:

HI GUYS! oh my goodness, it felt so good writing this story again and i cannot wait to write more. just a little heads up though, i may not post chapters frequently, mainly because i don't think my strong point is writing what is going on in the relationship or otherwise the chapters would be really really short and im trying not to make short chapters anymore but anyway, i hope you enjoyed this chapter and yes there will be more "social media" posts later on!! love you all.