006.

┌── •✧• ──┐

since the van is fucking cold, olivia brings tons of blankets to keep everyone warm. the boys are already in the car getting the camera ready to film, waiting for olivia to get in. they open the door for her and right as she steps in the car, they all quickly grab the blankets from her and cover themselves. "thanks liv" says nick. 

"welcome back y'all, today we're going to be doing "what triplet is most likely to.." but olivia is going to be answering for us."

"we asked you guys to submit some suggestions for us and today we are going to be answering them." chris says.

"first question is "who is most likely to end up in hawaii?" matt says.

matt and nick look at each other trying their hardest not to burst into laughter.

"i think i know my answer for this one" nick says confidently.

"oh 100% chris, we were at the mall and as we walked inside and we entered the first store we see and chris acts like he spawned in there." i say laughing hysterically.

"chris's sense of direction is the worst i've ever seen out of everyone i've ever met." nick responds.

"yeah, but if im in like a stupid situation, my sense of direction is impeccable." he says motioning a chefs kiss.

"okay, moving onto the next question.." matt says uncomfortably.

"okay last one, who is most likely to not want to film a youtube video?" matt asks. nick immediately points at chris and chris points at nick. "why the fuck would you point at me? im always fucking ready to film." chris says defensively. matt and liv look at each other and knew what they were both thinking. they both pointed their fingers at chris while nick and chris were fighting. since olivia is sitting beside nick, chris notices who she is pointing to. 

"OLIVIA." chris yells.

"what? am i wrong? you're never ready to film."

"in all your videos, you look done already, like you don't wanna be there. you can't tell me your always ready." i say.

"whatever, im always ready and willing to film so i don't know what the fuck you guys are talking about."

"okay guys thats the end for this video, we hope you enjoyed and special thanks to our friend olivia. we'll see you all wednesday."

"its fucking cold, im going inside." i say desperately.

i look outside to see it pouring rain. "i guess we have to make a run for it." matt says.

we all exit the van and run to the door. of course chris slips and falls down on his hands and knees.

we all look back and see chris lying on the ground, we all start laughing but quickly remember its pouring and help chris up. 

once we entered the house, we wrap ourselves in towels.

"since im dry now, im gonna head home, i've been here too long and frankly im getting tired of you guys." i say jokingly.

"what do you mean, you know you love us liv" chris says grabbing me.

i look at matt and matt looks at me. we stare for a moment until he breaks it and offers to drive me home.

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥

hi guys! im so sorry for not updating for so long. i had a lot of school work and just life in general was keeping me behind. thank you so much for all the reads and i hope you enjoyed this short but lovable chapter. once again, the next chapter is a chapter i cannot wait to write. 

love you all and thank you! ♡♡♡ .