Chapter 3

Colby POV:
We are going on our School Trip in 2 days, It's May 8th currently. Me and Sam hate eachother more than ever. Everyone sat down in their seats, and I had to sit next to Sam again. Ms.Rue walked in, before starting her sentence. "Today, we'll be assigning partners for the hotel, and the bus." She said. I rolled my eyes for about the 4th time today. She pulled out a piece of paper before reading it out. "Jake and Tara. Devyn and Corey. Elton and Aaron." She said a couple more names, and it was only me and Sam left, which meant.. "-Sam and colby." She finished. "WHAT?! YOU CAN'T DO THAT." Sam jumped out of his chair. "Actually Samuel, I can. Now sit back down before I give you a detention." He huffed, and sat down while crossing his arms. I chuckled a little, trying my best trying not to burst into laughter. "What you laughing at bitch?" He leaned over to me. "N-nothing." I said, obviously laughing now. "Shut up, it's not funny. I swear to god if i was able to I'd punch you." He finished his sentence before leaning back over to his original position. I rolled my eyes now that my laughter was gone.

2 days later
It's the day of the School Trip, and we were all walking to the bus station. Well, I ran because I wanted to pick my seat. I was the first one in the bus, so I chose a window seat, near the back but not the back back. Sam came shortly after me, and started looking around. I got up and pulled his arm, dragging him over. "Let go Cole!" I pushed him onto his seat and climbed over him, to mine. I took out my phone, keeping my legs a fair distance from his. Even though my legs weren't comfy at all, I couldn't let them touch Sam's. He was on his phone aswell. I decided to be creepy, so I looked over at his phone. He was just scrolling through tiktok. .'Boringg' I thought to myself, I looked over at my phone, realising its on a low percent. I groaned quietly and put it back in my pocket. I felt Sam nudge my elbow a couple of times. "What?!" I whisper yelled. All he did was chuckle quietly. I rolled my eyes, and put my head against the window. I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep. I felt something on my shoulder, assuming it was Sam trying to annoy me. I looked over about to nudge my shoulder up, but then realised it was his head. He was asleep. I sighed quietly, before spreading my legs out to a comfortable postition. Even though our thighs were touching, it didn't matter. He wasn't awake so he wouldn't know.

Without thinking, I rested my head on his. I was tired so I didn't care. I soon fell asleep, peacefully, even though it was so loud with everyone talking and yelling. Some squealing about how 'cute" me and Sam were together. Me and Sam were nothing but enemies. Not friends, bestfriends and definitely not boyfriends. And I'm pretty sure hes straight. I shut all those thoughts out, and the sound.

(547 words)
Another chapter, posted in the same hour 🙌👏 Have a good day/night 🦧🦧