Chapter 2

Sams POV:
Class ended, so we all got up off our seats. I accidently bumped into Colby Brock. The most popular guy in school, aswell as my enemy. I don't know why we hate eachother, I guess some people aren't meant to be friends. "Don't touch me Samuel." He said, in a dominant voice, after I bumped into him. It made me blush a bit. but I shrugged it off. "Don't touch me Samuel' Fuck off asshole." I said, mocking what he said before. He punched my arm, causing me to groan in pain. Well, more of a moan, making his eyes widen. He tried to hide his laugh, but I could tell he was gonna burst out laughing. I shrugged past his shoulder and walked out the door. Luckily, nobody was in the class so no one else but Colby heard.

A few classes later, and it was lunch. I went over to my usual lunch table with Tara, Devyn, Corey and Aaron. While Colby went to his friends, Jake and Elton. I couldn't get over how annoying he is. He would always hit me, push me and punch me. I snapped out of it once I heard my name. "Sam!? Are you in there?" Tara yelled, loud enough so Colby and the other 2 could hear. I heard them laughing but I shrugged it off. "Uh, yeah just thinking." I felt a hand hit my shoulder, and looked behind me. There stood Colby, with his friends still over at their table. "What do you want Colby?" I sighed. Without saying anything, he pulled my tray of food, all over my lap. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled. "woops." he mumbled. I kicked his leg, and stood up, ready to start a fight.

"Guys calm down!" Devyn yelled. Me and Colby looked over at her. I took that as a chance to punch him. I went to punch his chest, but he grabbed my wrist. "Guys! Stop!" Devyn yelled again. We both ignored it this time. "Guys, for fucks sake! Listen to Devyn!" Corey shouted. Colby rolled his eyes and pushed my onto the lunch bench, before walking to his own table. I turned around to face the other 3. "What?" I said, a blank expression on my face. They all sighed, before starting to eat again.

(387 words)
School trip next chapter i promise