Chapter 6

Sams POV:
"Take a picture, it'll last longer Golbach." Who does he think he is?! I'm not some animal. Yeah, he's hot and sh- wait what. What the fuck. I didn't say that. I will never have a crush on Colby Brock.

I sighed deeply, and sat up. I was sitting on Colby's bed while he was getting dressed. He came out with no shirt, just some baggy work pants. He sat next to me, and I was trying to distract myself so I wouldn't stare at his chest again. "Get off my bed Sam." "Whatcha gonna do? Hit me?" I asked "Well, it's either you get off, or everyone else comes in and asks why I'm shirtless while we're in the same bed." He was right, I let out a breath, and he pushed me onto the floor. "What the fuck?!" I yelled. "Told you to get off." I scoffed, and walked over to the chair in the corner of the room. I checked the time '10:43pm' It's a bit late, and the others should be back soon. I got comfy, and threw a blanket over me. Music playing from my phone, and Colby's playing louder. "Can you turn that down for fuck's sake?!" I questioned loudly. "Fine, only because Mr.Golbach get's anything he wants these days."

I scoffed and looked back at my phone. "We're back!" Tara yelled, Jake holding her hand. They were already dating so I didn't really question it. "Hey Sam, I could sleep in Jake's bed, and you could take mine." Tara offered, "No, it's fine thank you though." She nodded and went into the bathroom to get changed. Jake and Colby were whispering to eachother, while Devyn got in her bed, and Corey got in his. (Corey and devyn got back together irl!) "I don't Jake! He's annoying!" Colby yelled, making all of us look over. "What are ye staring at?!" He yelled again. We all looked back, while Tara walked out of the bathroom. "What happened?" She asked. "Nothing, Colby's just cranky." I asked all of us laughing except Colby. "I'm not cranky." "Sure."

"I'm going to sleep." Jake said, the others agreeing, leaving me and Colby.

(366 words)
Short chapter but i promise you, next one is worth it.