Finale! (fornow)

Sams POV:
I don't know where this confidence came from, but i'm loving it.

Colby swallowed the bread, his face as red as a tomato. "Good boy." I whispered, he was very flustered at this point."You okay Colby? You're really red." Devyn asked. "Y-yeah.. Just a bit warm." I put my hand on his thigh, and he slid his hand off of mine.

I continued eating, letting Colby have a bite every now and again. Soon, my plate was empty and the other 4 were just talking and Colby was on his phone. "I'm done." I said, Colby looked over at me and nodded.

I was craving attention, so I tried moving my hand around Colby's leg but that didn't work. "Colbyyyyyyy" I groaned. "Whatttt" He replied. I took his phone from him and putting my number into his contacts. "Hey! Give it back Sam!" All I did was chuckle, and changed my name to "Sammy<3" I gave his phone back, and he looked at what I did. "idiot.." he mumbled, making me smile. "I'm gonna go back up to the room." I said, the others nodding.

I slid my hand off of Colbys thigh, making him groan in disappointment. I snickered quietly and left the buffet, a bit sad Colby didn't come with me.

"Sam wait!" I looked behind me, and Colby was running after me. "I needa tell you something.." He sighed. "what is it Colbs?" I asked, he was kinda surprised at the nickname, but shrugged it off. "I- uh I'll tell you in the room." He muttered. I nodded and walked with him. Soon we got to the elevator, and stepped inside. Colby pressed level 3 and stepped aside to the elevator wall. I was on the opposite site, fighting the urge to kiss him.

The elevator doors opened and we both walked out, towards our room. He slid the keycard in, and opened the door. I jumped down on his bed spreading my arms out. "So, what did you wanna tell me?..." I asked, and he sighed once again.

"Sam.. I-.. I know we used to hate each other and all that.. and I know it's only been a few days but I.. uhm.." "shut up dumbass." I got up and walked towards him. He put his hands on my waist, and gripped it gently, while my arms were wrapped around his neck. I leaned in, but he closed the gap between our lips quickly.

Our mouths moved in sync, and he explored every bit of my mouth. Quiet moans of pleasure escaped our mouths, not sexual ones. Gentle ones if that makes sense.

I pulled away panting, him doing the same. "I love you Colby.." He froze, and regret filled my mind. His eyes widened in fear and disbelief. "no.. why did you say that." He pulled away from me, his body up against the wall. Tears started to form in my eyes, as he looked up at the ceiling. Soon a tear falls from my eye. He walks over and cups my cheek, and rubs the tear off.

He leaned down and whispered, "Sam, dear.. don't cry. It's just... I was meant to say it first asshole." He smiled.

"Colby! I thought I did something wrong!" He pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek. "I'm sorry that I was mean to you before.. I was just jealous." He apologised. "Jealous? Of me?! Colbs, you're the hottest guy in th-" I froze and realised what I just said. He smirked and I hid my face in his chest. "you think i'm hot?" "Shut up idiot!" He chuckled and picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. He layed me down on the bed and put a blanket over me.

He turned on the T.V and turned on Sweet Tooth. I liked this movie, but I didn't know he did aswell. He got in bed beside me and became the big spoon. 'Where'd all the confidence from before go Sam?' I thought. At this point, I didn't care. I was with Colby and thats all I need. He's everything I have afterall.

Time skip
The door opened and Colby looked over, I was pressed onto his chest, so i wasn't able to. "Awe!" Tara i'm guessing. I groaned, as I was trying to sleep. "Shh.. dear, it's alright." He whispered into my ear. "Oh, sorry.. wait dear? Are ye dating?" Tara asked, Devyn and the other duo next to her. "no.." I mumbled, my face was dug into Colbys chest so I couldn't talk properly.

Colby didn't like my answer. He looked back and lifted my chin up with his 2 fingers. "You sure? that's not what you were saying 1 hour ago." he whispered, I hit his cheek and he kissed my head. "Soo... are ye?" Jake asked. "We are." He replied, making me smile a bit. The other 4 cooed at us, making me roll my eyes. Colby turned around to me, picking my leg up so it was wrapped around his.

"Well, we'll see ya later. We're going to the pool." Corey said, all Colby did was nod and wave. That meant he wasn't listening. The 4 left, leaving me and Colby again.

"I love you Sam."
"I love you too, dumbass."

(886 words)
I really wanna make a longer ff but i honestly rush it because im so impatient 💀💀 but i hope ye liked this, and i might make book 2 about their future! anyways tell me what you think about yhis book 😦😦