Chapter 7

Sams POV:
It was 2:38am and everyone was asleep, except me and Colby. I was trying to go to sleep so I'm gonna guess he thought I was asleep. My eyed opened every now and again, not noticeable though. I sometimes caught Colby staring at me, which made me blush a bit, of course I didn't have a crush on him though, that would be gross. (Even though I am gay.) The sound of Colby's for you page was a bit loud, but not really loud. He yawned a couple of times, and shuffling around in his bed.

I remember my eyes opened and I saw Colby's eyes, except they looked different. They were a very vibrant blue, almost clear sky. Sometimes they were also staring directly at mine. I dug my face in my sweater paws, hiding my smile. I heard Colby get off his bed, and into the bathroom. This gave me time to move around to get me more comfortable.

I moved into a more comfortable position, right before Colby came out of the bathroom. I watched as he walked over to his bed, but stopping. "Fuck it." he mumbled, as he walked over to me, he still though I was asleep.

"Please don't wake up, don't wake up, dont wake up please." He mumbled, picking me up like I was the most fragile thing in the world. I kept my eyes shut, I didn't know he could be so gentle. I decided to mess with him a bit, so I wrapped my hands around his neck, and nuzzling my forehead against his neck.

"Fuck, what am I gonna do.." He whispered again. He tried placing me on his bed, but I wouldn't let go. I was enjoying this, even if we 'hated' eachother. He unwrapped my arms around his neck, and walked towards the chair. "Colby.. come back please..." I mumbled, still messing with him. As cheesy as it sounds, it was pretty funny.

He sighed and started to walk towards me again, my lower face was under the blanket, so I smiled. He got in his bed with me, and stayed an unfair distance from me. "No, you dumb fuck, over here." I groaned. He chuckled quietly, and moved a bit closer, but not enough. I pulled him over, and layed my head on his chest. "i hate you." he muttered. "I hate you more." "Then why try cuddle with me dumbass." he asked.

"Im not answering that."

(414 words)
woah 😟