Chapter 1

What If Meg Had A Boyfriend?.

What if he didn't like her? but loved her?.

what if meg finally had a happy ending... finally?.

This is also on Fanfiction.Net ( under username - BeautifullyButterfly.)

~~~

Isaiah let out a sigh and open his laptop and log into Facebook. to even have a little freedom was amazing. amazing was the keyword.

" I hope you have your homework done, Isiah!" Isaiah's mom Lily yelled.

Isaiah groaned and rolled his eyes. oh, I will do my homework alright.

so Isaiah scrolls down and saw a friend request from some girl named Megan Griffin.

" What a unique name, " Isaiah thought. he clicks accepted. from that day forward Isaiah's life would change... and for the better.

Meg was in her room crying on her pillow as her father was again treated her like an outsider.

with one last Teardrop, she sat up in her bed and wipe away the tears.

Maybe if I ended my life, then things would be over! Meg thought to herself.

but then she thought of a different thing. she reaches over and pulls her laptop towards her and opens it. she logs inside and goes on Facebook and scrolled through the app.

Meg wanted to see if anyone had a situation similar to hers. but her heart started to beat fast in her chest as she saw a page come up but it wasn't any page.

it was a male page, the name read " Isaiah Zachary Patterson ".

the boy looked about 18-19. he had long black hair, that reached below his ears. he had a scratch on his left eye. he looked tall, maybe 6'5? or something like that. he was overall very attractive.

Meg didn't know what happened next but she clicks on add friend.

Meg bit her was about to decline but she heard a noise and look at the screen to see the boy had accepted the friend request.

Meg held in her squeal and almost flip off her bed. but she held her composure.

then a message was sent to her. Meg couldn't help herself she click on the message to see what the boy had said.

From - Isaiah.

" Hello, beautiful I just wanted to say I love your profile and how are you? ".

meg smiled

she sent a message and waited.

" Yeah, but I go to James wood high school". Isaiah read over the message and smirked.

"I got to James wood high as well," Isaiah wrote. after that he wrote good night and close the laptop.

" tomorrow I will find you, Meg Griffin," Isaiah thought. and with that he laid back in his bed and close his eyes. after a few minutes, he was sound asleep.

~~~

Next Chapter They Will Meet.

So before anyone finds and say I stole this story which I doubt but this is just in case you hadn't seen her message in her so basically I adopted this story from good friend of mine- @XxxAaliyahGibsonXxx she gave me permission to change stuff if I want to keep it original until I feel changing something but I won't well maybe a little bit.

That is all.