Chapter 5

"Hope is what gets you out of bed in the morning when it's the day of prom and you haven't been asked. Hope pushes the caterpillar through the cocoon and drives the salmon upstream. Your breasts may be small and your glasses may be thick, but hope doesn't hold up a mirror." - Meg Griffin ( Mila Kunis )

I don't own Family Guy. Seth McFarlene does. I only own my original characters.

No Beta ( Take it or leave it )

~~ooOOoo~~

A young boy sat by the pond crying his eyes out.

He hates his life and wonders why he was always the black sheep of the family.

The only one to treat him like a normal person was his big sister Julia.

Speaking of her name said girl walks over and squinted down next to her brother.

"You know the last piece of Apple pie sure won't eat itself up you know." Julia said smiling.

It disappeared when she saw that her brother wasn't moving or laughing.

"What's the matter, Isaiah?" Julia asks. She wraps her hands around her brother but he yanks and tries to fight her.

"Hey, hey. Shhh, it's okay. Everything is okay. Okay." she Cooes.

Little Isaiah slowly begins to calm down as his teary eyes and adorable red face turn to their original color.

As he nuzzles his head into her shoulders. Julia Patterson look over her shoulders and glared at her parent's house.

Oh, they will pay.

~~~

"Izzy, are you okay?" Meg asks. Isaiah Patterson looked around confused as he glance at his date.

"Hmmm? What were you saying?" A smile lift on Meg's face as she smiled adorably at her crush / Date.

"I said are you okay? You have been spaced out a little while since we've been here." Meg said.

Isaiah paused. Was he really that clear of showing his emotions?.

Clearing his head from that thought he covered his thoughts with a forced smile.

But anyone can see that it was fake. "Yeah, just a lot on my mind. That's all."

"Okay, but if you need anyone to talk to. I am here." Meg replies.

Isaiah nodded.

He then smirked as he sent her a wink. "So how's your food?" Isaiah asks.

Msg blush from all the attention. No boy has ever paid this much attention to her before.

There was Luke, but he went back to jail. And he was a story for another day.

"It's fantastic. Thank you for asking." Both smiled at each other.

Yeah, tonight would be amazing. And this was only the beginning.

Across the room sitting at the back table. A figure glared at the tall 18 years old.

How dare he come in and play superhero? Just who did he think he was?.

A smirk appears on their face. It was time for a plan.

Isaiah and Meg Griffin will pay.

~~~

Later that night and the cool breeze breathed through the night.

Megan and Isaiah walk slowly down the sidewalk.

"So meg can I ask you a question? And I want you to be completely honest with me." Isaiah said.

Meg nodded. But to be honest she was nervous. Would he reject her? Will he tell her she sucks?.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" Isaiah asks.

Meg inward scream her long-time crush was asking her out. And she couldn't believe it.

"Yes! Isaiah! Yes!" Isaiah's heart melted at the sight.

And before they knew it. Both had their lips against each other.

Looking around he pulled her into a dark alley.

Once the coast was clear he looked down at her. "Jump Meg, jump."

Meg knew what he meant, she jumps and he lifted her up. Wrapping his arms around her waist. He pressed her gently against him and lean forward and their lips were once against on each other.

Both teens were so into it that they didn't notice a dark shadow creeping past their appearance.

Pulling away after a few minutes, Isaiah looked at Meg and smiled.

"Come on, let's get you home. I don't want to dream about your family."

Meg still smiling nodded. She held out her hand as Isaiah entwined their arms together and they continue to walk until they arrive at meg's house.

~~~

Once they were at the doorstep Meg turned and stood on her tippy toes and kiss Isaiah on the cheek.

"Thank you for talking me out. I had a wonderful time."

Isaiah smiled as his heartbeats steady in his lungs.

"You're welcome. And we can go anytime you like. Matter of fact, let me give you my number." He replied.

He reached in his coat pocket and pulled out a piece of paper along with a pen. He wrote down the number of his phone and gave Meg the paper.

Smiling and winking he pulled her close and gave her kisses all over her face.

Meg melted inside. Nobody has ever made her feel this way, not even Luke can compare to this.

Butterflies exploded in her stomach as she kissed back.

Her eyes widen when Isaiah bit her bottom lip.

Opening her mouth, Meg moaned as both her and his tongue danced together.

This continued on until they were interrupted by the house door opening of the griffin's house.

"Meg Griffin, do you know what time it is?" Pulling away with a sigh.

Meg glared over her shoulders from being interrupted.

Sometimes she really hated her family. " I'm coming, mom".

Her mother nodded and close the door but Peter stood there looking back and forth between the two.

A grin appeared on his face as he gave a thumbs up to Meg. The door closed and there was silence.

Isaiah shivered. He knew there was something behind that smile. He just hopes nothing happens to Meg.

"Bye baby. I'll see you later." Isaiah said.
Meg nodded and blush him a kiss as she walks into the house and close the door.

After she left and standing outside in the cold night. Isaiah pulled out his phone.

He dials the number and waited until the person picks up.

"Hello?" The person on the other end spoke up.

"Hey, it's done. I need your help… "

~~ooOOoo~~

To Be Continued