Chapter 8

The next morning, both couples opened their eyes and look at one another. Meg blushed. She remembers every detail from last night. Isaiah blew her a kiss.

"How do you feel, lovely?" Meg stretches which pops her bones in place then she lets out a sigh. She felt good, no one has ever made her feel like this. Well there are those secret hangouts with her dad, Brian at times, and Chris has his moments.

Was Isaiah her soulmate?

"How about a walk in the park, before school starts?" Meg nodded and stood up. She covered herself and blushed.

"It's not like I haven't seen anything I wouldn't mind seeing again darlin."

Isaiah stood up as well, the two walked into the bathroom and took a shower together. The two showered together.

Once done, Isaiah and Meg walk out of the bathroom. That's when Meg's eyes widened. What would her parents think?

Isaiah notice her look and frowned." What's the matter, love?"  Meg looked at her boyfriend and gulped.

"I need to go home, mom will blow fuel if I don't return." The girl said standing up.

Her boyfriend nodded and stood up as well. The two hugged and Meg went along her way.

~~~

Once Meg got home, she braced herself. But the only thing she got was silence. Why was everything so quiet?

"Dad? Brian? Chris?" She called out. She begins to walk over to the house and search for them. But the house was empty.

Once done, she walks back to the living room and sits down on the couch. Something didn't feel right.

Something tell her today would change her life forever. Meg reached over and grabbed the remote control. She turns on the tv and the news pop up.

Her eyes widened when she saw her family on the news. And the news reporter Tom Tucker and Diane Simmons appeared on the screen.

"This just end the Griffin family was found dead, at the east side of Quahog. All bodies were burned alive except one. We now go live with Trish Takanawa."

The screen then jumps to the Asian woman. She held her microphone in her hand and look at the screen.

"Tom, I am standing here as the FBI, looking over the remains of the Griffin family. Now only one question remains Tom. What would the last part of the Griffin family do?"

There was no response. Just pure silence." Now back to you Tom ".

The screen jumps back to the man and woman. " Thank you, Trish, now when we come back we will discuss more on the case."

Meg's mouth was opened. Who the hell killed her family!? She may didn't like them from time to time, but they were her family and she loved them.

And besides, what would she do now?. Who she will stay with? She had only 3 months left until she was 18. Until then she would be in an orphanage.

Tears ran down her face, and she wipe at them to dry them. Just then the doorbell rings.

She let out a deep breath and walks to the door. Opening, she saw her boyfriend Isaiah standing at the door.

"Meg-".

She didn't waste any time jumping in his arms. She sobbed in his chest as he rubbed her back gently and whispered sweet nothings to her.

"Hush, Meg. Everything will be okay. You can come and live with me until you are of age. And don't worry about everyone else, I am here ".

Meg nodded.

"Alright, just let me get my things and I'll come with you." Isaiah nodded and waited for her.

Once she returned, he grabbed her hand and open the door to his car and gets in, and drives away.

During the ride, he tried to hold back his grin. Finally, Meg Griffin was his and his only.

He was glad the girlfriend's family was gone, they no longer could hurt her. And now it was time for those horrible people at school to pay now.

He knew once they returned Meg would get teased even more. But he held her back and was here for her.

Isaiah peaked over and saw Meg looking out the window sadly. He wanted to comfort her but he was driving.

He hated seeing her upset. But what happened needed to happen, and what was done was done.

It was time for a new start.

And with his Girlfriend. And later on Wife.

~~~

TO BE CONTINUED....