Chapter 7

Warning - Sexual Scene Ahead So Get Ready For Some Jazz

Meg Griffin opened her eyes and squinted. It felt like something hard had hit her on the head. She sits up and realizes she was in someone else house.

'Hmmm... I wonder who's house this is?' She grunts and got out of the bed and walked to the door. But before she could do that. The door opens and in comes Isaiah, her boyfriend.

Her eyes widened and a blush spread across her cheeks. She walks over and embraces him. He returns the gesture.

"Where have you been?" Meg ask. Isaiah smiles and kisses the top of her head. "I had to take care of family matters, I am sorry if I had you worried. I should have called."

He walks forward and places a kiss on the top of her head. It pains him to see her in pain. But he had the right solution to this situation.

He will bring her self-esteem up. And no one can tell him otherwise.

"Yeah? Next time call me or text, okay?" Meg replied standing on her tippy toes and kissing him.

They pulled away and love was shining in their eyes. Isaiah's heart was racing. What's this about to happen?.

"Do you want to go upstairs?" She asks. Isaiah nodded. Together the two walk upstairs to the older male's room and close, while locking the door.

Meg's eyes widened at the beauty of his rooms.

"Isaiah, this room is beautiful. I love it." She said in amazement.

Meg Griffin was truly a sight to see. "Yeah, but hey. At least no one is home, it will just be us for a few hours " Isaiah wiggles his eyebrows suggestively.

Meg laughs and walks over to his bed and sits and makes herself comfortable. He followed along. There were a few minutes of silence, no one made any sound.

And finally, Isaiah interrupts it. "So have you done this before?".

"Yeah. A couple of times. But my first time was on live tv. The Jimmy Fallon show?" She said trying to see if Isaiah is getting what she was trying to say.

And he did. Of course, he was in the kitchen making some cereal, and when he caught sight of the show live. He was angry that someone would do that to a female.

"Oh, honey. Come here." he cooed. Meg leaned in and accepted his hug. He felt good and smelled good.

She felt like she was home. But maybe it was too early to know.

He runs his hand through her hair gently and kisses the top of her head. "Relax, baby I am here. No one will hurt you again. I promise."

Meg nodded. "Okay, I am ready." Isaiah's eyes widened. "Are you sure?" He moved a little closer to her.

She smiled at him "Yes. If it was you who would have taken my virginity. I would have been a lucky girl."

"I am sure you would have."

~~

"Okay, so lay on the bed and get under the covers. I'll be right back." Isaiah left to freshen up.

Alone with her thoughts, Meg nearly let out a squeal. This boy here was clearly her soul mate!

Well, she hoped. If they didn't get married. She would kill herself.

She took off her panties, socks, bra and place her hat on the nightstand. She just hope Isaiah didn't look at her any differently.

Once under the covers, Meg took a deep breath and stared at the ceiling. Her thoughts wandered.

Did her family miss her? Were they worried about her? Did they even care that she was gone?

Flashcut to her family

Peter sitting on the couch watching TV looks around but didn't See Meg and asked Lois. "Hey where's Meg."

"Don't know, don't care but hopefully up and died."

Peter laughs nervously. "Yeah. Hopefully." But he is hoping she's ok since they hung out when no one else was around but they haven't lately.

Brian gets up and walks out of the house saying he's about to go write.

Chris wanted to say something to his mom but was scared to.

And back to the main thing

Just then the door opens and light flashes in the room. Isaiah stood fully naked in her glory.

A blush immediately spread across her cheeks. Even not being a virgin Isaiah made her feel like one.

He walked over and got under as well. He looks at her and winks "Are you ready for some fun, Meg?" He purred. Meg nodded.

Isaiah climb on top of her and was about to press a kiss on her lips but was stopped.

"Wait! Have you done this before? And what about protection?"

He rolled his eyes. Of course, she asks him have he had sex before.

"Yes to both."

That caused Isaiah to smile. He lean down and gently kissed her lips.

( Warning - Sex Scene ahead! You have been warned )

He trails down and took one of her nipples in his mouth. A moan left her mouth. He smirked and took the other one in his hand and gave it a twist.

Soon he suck and gave kisses all over her body. That's when he was near her pussy. Isaiah bit his lip and blow gently on her clit. Meg bucked her hips.

"Izzy please. Stop teasing" He smiled "As you wish for your majesty".

And he sucked gently on her clit. He then enters one finger inside and moves gently. He did not want to hurt her.

Meg griffin saw stars, she was in heaven. Isaiah Patterson was surely giving it to her good.

5 minutes later she came, he pulled away and looked into her eyes. "Are you ready for the real thing?".

"Of course, Izzy."

Isaiah reached over and grabbed a condom. He slides it on his cock and looks down at his beautiful Soulmate.

God, was she truly beautiful. He didn't understand why everyone hated her.

Her soul, smile, and laugh were truly beautiful. And he,

Isaiah Zachary Patterson was lucky to have her.

And he slides his cock inside. Thrusting slowly into Meg who is taking in breaths Isiah starts speeding up after 1 minute. Meg wraps her hands around Isaiah's neck and his head goes to her's.

Skin slapping got louder just like Meg which made Isaiah start kissing her as they made out Meg felt herself orgasm again and Isiah felt himself cum.

( End of Smut scene. You may read )

Isaiah stared at Meg's sleepy form. He couldn't believe early that she almost lost her life to that damn reckless driver.

Why couldn't people just keep their eyes on the damn road?.

Was it that damn hard!?. He shook his head. Right now was not the right time to get angry or upset.

He needs to finish his plans. The Griffin's will go down.

Especially that damn bitch Lois. That damn felon was so terrible.

She cheats, steals, lies, and so many other things she should have been in jail for by now.

Oh, well. He will deal with all that soon. Right now he needed some dang sleep.

He pulled the covers upon his body and closed his eyes.

What he didn't know was tomorrow morning will change his life forever.

~

To Be Continued.

Don't be a silent reader. Tell me what you think.