Chapter 4

There was silence after those words were said. Isaiah looked at her confused.

"Why, what is the matter?" Isaiah said. Meg frowned as she tried not to cry. Every time males like her. They were always disappearing. It was like she had bad luck. So that was why she didn't want to get near a boy again.

And who knows maybe this wasn't fate? What if he was just going to hurt her?

Just like everyone else was her thoughts. "Because every time a boy enters my life. They either disappear. Or bad things always happening to them. I don't want anything to happen to you. So that's why you should leave before anything happens to you." Meg replied.

Isaiah didn't know what to say, his long-time crush was basically rejecting him.

He could fix this, he always can fix whatever he started. He reached forward and grabbed her hands.

A spark spread through both of them. Both shivered as they pulled away.

"Meg Griffin, nothing can take me away from you. I am here to stay, and if you let me. I would like to take you out this weekend. And I would love to meet your family as well." Isaiah said.

Meg's eyes widened as a soft smile lifted on her face. "I guess. Sure if you like. So what should I wear?" She asks.

Isaiah smiled.

~~~

| Saturday Morning |

In Quahog Rhode Island on a Saturday morning. The Griffins were doing their same morning routine as always. But today's news will change the family forever.

Upstairs meg was looking through her outfit trying to find a cute outfit she could wear for her date.

This wasn't the first time she has gone on a date with anyone.

There was Anthony, Quagmire, Joe, etc. But all of them were not Isaiah.

There was something about him that sent a spark through her body.

A happy humming left her lips as joy filled her eyes as she spotted a beautiful red dress in an unopened box.

She reached to grab it and pressed it against her side. Now all she had to do was find shoes and do her makeup.

After an hour she was ready. She couldn't wait until Isaiah got a look at her.

Once Meg came downstairs her family looked up from their phones and were shocked at Meg's appearance.

Her pety "mother" Lois was jealous but always she went to push her daughter down.

"Meg sweetie not to be rude, but where are you going?" Brian sighed from his laptop. He knew the family was about to go in on the teenage girl once again. He was honestly fed up with it but didn't want to be kicked out of the house.

Stewie next to him smiled. Although he didn't like Meg, he had nothing against her. He just loves to see her suffer.

While Chris and Peter didn't know what was going on. More so with Peter, Chris had some sense, but he was too stupid to realize that.

Meg smiled, nothing couldn't bring her spirit down or that's what she thought "I am going on a date with my crush." Was her answer.

"With who?" Lois asks, trying not to laugh. She knew this was one of those boys who thought they liked or loved Meg and they ended up going missing or something happened to them.

"Isaiah Patterson."

The family all laughed then Meg kept her appearance up. She would not let her family get to her.

Matter of fact -

"He'll be here in a few minutes." Meg replied. Her family laughed even harder.

Once they calmed down Lois looked at her daughter.

"Meg, who could ever love you?" Lois said once laughing. The family followed along after.

With tears in her eyes, Meg tried to defend herself. " I matter, and yes someone does love me-" she was cut off by her mother once again.

" Who? Who meg? Who would love you?" Lois said, trying not to fall over and laugh hysterically.

"Isaiah." Was Meg's reply.

And with that Meg went up to her room to once again cry her life away.

Downstairs her family was laughing until their guts were hurting. Who could love me? She was not attractive. she had friends but thought no one would be with her long anyways.

But unknown to them karma was heading their way. And the Grtiffin family wouldn't know what would hit them.

Meg Griffin would have the last laugh.

~~~

The doorbell rings 10 minutes after everything that happened.

Still amused by earlier, Lois opens the door and her jaw nearly falls to the floor.

Standing in front of her was an attractive male with dark hair and green eyes.

He was smiling. And Lois wished (even though that hasn't stopped her before) this young man was her age.

Unlike Peter was nothing compared to this God-like creature.

" Hello, may I help you?" Lois said. Isaiah mentally sneered at her.

No telling she was a slut. She looked like she fucked the whole town.

And the way she was eyeing him right now was truly disgusting despite being married.

"Yes, I am looking for Meg Griffin." Lois let him inside and still gawked at him.

After 30 minutes she led him into the kitchen. Isaiah had a bad feeling but he ignored it.

Once the door was closed and no one was looking or couldn't hear them. Lois pressed herself against him.

A shiver of disgust spread through his body. But Lois took it as a shiver of delight.

"Hey save yourself from Meg. No one really likes her. Why don't you and I just enjoy ourselves? Aren't you 18? " Lois purred.

Trying not to push her with all his strength Isaiah pulled away from her gently and sneered at the redhead female.

"No Mrs. Griffin, I am not sleeping with you. And yes I am 18, I still wouldn't sleep with a middle-aged woman. And besides, why do you want to sleep with your daughter's Boyfriend? Do you despise your daughter so much that you will sabotage your daughter's relationship so much to ruin her life?" Isaiah replied.

Lois was stunned. She never thought one of Meg's boyfriends would reject her.

"On top of that I figured you were a slut but I didn't know you needed dick that bad!" He snarled.

And with that, he left the kitchen and made his way back to the kitchen.

He didn't say a word and just stood at the end of the steps.

Soon Meg came downstairs and Isaiah couldn't keep his eyes off her.

Meg truly was beautiful.

He held out his hand for her to take. "Hello beautiful, are you ready to go?".

Meg blush and nodded. She took his hand and together the two walked to the door and opened.

Meg looks back at her family to see them all with their mouths open and eyes widen. Well Brian smiled for her internally.

"Oh and guys don't wait up. I'll be back by midnight."

And with that Meg closes the door and leaves her family in awe and shock.

~~~

To Be Continued.