Chapter 6

For the past weeks, Meg's life has been the worst. For instance, after the date, Isaiah hasn't called or anything like that.

She wondered what had she done wrong? Did he hate her all of a sudden? Or was it all a game?

And her family didn't make it any better. They were teasing her, calling her all types of names.

It hurt more when he wasn't responding to any of her messages as well.

It felt like her heart was about to explode. Stupid Meg! She should have known this would happen.

No guys really like her anyways, they always disappear. And females are always hating on her.

She truly was bad luck. What has she ever done to deserve this?

Heart beating fast and tears pouring from her eyes Meg walks over to her bed and sits down.

Her eyes were blurry and red. If anyone would walk in the room, their heart would melt at the sight.

Meg wipe away her tears and yawned as she stretched. Tomorrow would be Sunday and she was not looking for to church.

Her family angered her right now. Peter with his stupid and retarted jokes, Brian with his ' false ' understanding, Chris was too naive and stupid to understand in general, he couldn't even remember his own name. Stewie was the worst out of all, he was so Malicious. But why? How could a 3-year-old do that?. Lois ( her mother ) was her least favorite. Always pretending to care about everything. But in reality, she was a fake hypocrite.

And the thing was no one on Spooner Street no what was going on. Or they liked to pretend like they didn't know.

A sigh left her lips as she prepared for bed. Tomorrow she would stay home and just maybe she wouldn't be here at all to see her family ' Happy ' face.

Little Isaiah cried and angrily wipe away his tears. His parents beat him with a belt again.

And he didn't understand why Julia was always stepping in to protect him. But that didn't always work. Sometimes she would be too weak to move after.

He gasp and look up as his sister Julia came limping over.

Once she reached him, she yanked him up. The look on her face would forever haunt him.

It was like she was seeing a ghost. "What's wrong Julie?"

She glance down at him and a sneer was on her face "Listen, Isaiah, we can never go back there. Those people are not our parents. They are evil."

Little Isaiah didn't understand at the time. But now he does, that would be the last time he and his sister Julia would ever see each other again.

Meg kept her shoulders down and open the fridge door. There was no food.

'As always.' Meg thought angrily. Slamming the door closed, she went back upstairs and grab a jacket and her shoes.

It was chilly outside today and she did not want a cold.

Once she reaches downstairs, she grabs a spare key and opens and closes it, and locks the door.

She can drive but she has no car, she was saving up for one but her idiot mother blew all the money in trying to make herself young.

Ugh, what the hell is wrong with her family?

Deciding to just walk. Meg walks down the street.

No one would care if she get kidnapped anyways. Her family would be happy anyways.

Not really going anywhere, she could see all types of things.

Couple kissing, lovely stupid things. It made her sick.

And also it made her miss her boyfriend Isaiah.

Not paying attention Meg didn't pay attention to where she was going and as she looked up. A light so bright was heading towards her way.

She couldn't move, it felt something was holding her there. Her feet felt like glue.

Why couldn't she move dammit?!

The wheels were spinning out of control. Just as the car was about to hit her.

Someone pushes her aside. And the car came crashing into a pole.

The last thing Meg saw was someone's shoe and everything went dark...

To Be Continued