Chapter 2 - Introducing Id gen 3

We start of this chapter from the ending of the last chapter.

Zeta was still in a tree looking at class while she looked at her device to see what time is it.

Zeta   : 'It's almost time for lunch I'll head back to HQ now since I looked at the students at school enough'

She was standing up but she tripped off the branch and fell down and hit her head. She was holding her head in pain.

Zeta   : 'ouch ouch ouch how did I slip off the branch I thought that I was stable enough to stand up'

She then heard some chattering and footsteps coming and it was around the corner of the school. She dashed over the wall as fast as she can (well I don't know if she has any abilities other than information finding so I just made her have more strength and agility than an average person since she was trained under the government.)

Zeta : 'that was close man I thought I would've been caught my acquaintances did say I was clumsy this must be what they meant by that' Let's hope that I won't run into the students on the way back. Besides I need to get ready for me to debut with my genmates since I'm debuting a few days later.

She then speed across the roads and houses getting back to HQ to report her findings.
Timeskip brought you by Izuku and Zeta talking to each other in the beginning of the movie World Heroes:

Zeta is now infront of HQ and she's ready to go and report her findings as this is her final time before she goes to hololive to be a streamer. She stepped into the building and was walking towards the meeting room to inform her general. She arrived and was facing her general in the eye while saluting.

Zeta    : Sir I'm back from looking through UA's students and their files but there was no moment where they showed to have one for all. I suspected a few students in UA to be possible candidates but that can't be proven since they only showed the quirks that were on their file.

General : Hmm thank you for reporting Zeta this maybe that the next user is not in UA at all and they could possibly be somewhere else that all might could be training them.

Zeta    : That seems to be the case sir and may I ask sir why did you tell the head of Hololive to let me join in the next gen of ID.

General : *sigh while smiling in his head* Zeta... it is time we let you go somewhere that can be where your true calling can be you were only raised in the government first but never got to experience making friends outside the government. That is why we made you meet your genmates early so you can interact with people that doesn't have anything to do with your missions. You served the government for most of your childhood the least we can do is give you a place where you can call home. Frankly I guess you could say I pulled some strings and made it so that you can no longer do missions but you can come back once in a while if you want to do a mission.

Zeta was shocked at what her general said and was thinking carefully about her entire life. He was right she was raised in the government and never had the time to make friends she was mostly doing missions in order for the society to stay stable without any bumps. She smiled that slowly turned into a smug face.

 She smiled that slowly turned into a smug face