Chapter 24 - Well that was quick

Sana was flying back as she was using Starlight Travel but throughout the trip this is what's on her mind.

Sana? : Wherever you are follow the light that leads your heart

It doesn't make sense for her what does she mean by that. She couldn't really think of a way of understanding it that she decided to just keep it in the back of her head. She then continued her travel for a while.

She arrived back at her universe where she then landed back on earth where it was right in front of Hololive. She proceeded to walk inside to be met with Kronii in like a night gown.

Kronii : Oh you're back Sana.

Sana : Is it late right now?

Kronii : Yeah we were going to sleep but I hung back to wait for you.

Sana : Oh I hope I didn't bother your sleep.

Kronii : Don't worry you didn't besides we have learned a few things when you weren't here.

Kronii then proceeded to relay all the information she and Hololive learned earlier to which all Sana could do was just listen. After it was all relayed she was thinking deeply about what could it all lead to.

Kronii : It seems you're thinking about what it could lead to Sana.

Sana : I mean us getting weird visions of a boy, him being a target of All for One, Eri seeming to be the only person to know him, AFO using a quirk to make him be forgotten even from us and another me telling me to follow the light from my heart. It just doesn't make sense.

Kronii : I know you're very confused Sana but we need rest we will think about this later.

Sana : Ok...

Kronii left the room to go to sleep leaving Sana there in the room like she can't really get it all.

Timeskip brought you by Izuku being in space with Sana.

It was the next morning where everyone got up from their sleep but some of them were up early due to their streams.

Some of the others hung around the kitchen eating breakfast, the rest were just minding their own business. Sana was also minding her own business as she was still thinking about last night. She was so deep in thought that she didn't notice Zeta walking in front of her.

Zeta : Sana....Sana?..... SANA

Sana : Huh?!!?

Zeta : Finally got you from getting your head space.

Sana : O-oh sorry Zeta is there something wrong?

Zeta : Not really but you looked like you were deep in thought so I just came by to see what's wrong.

Sana : *sigh* It just doesn't make sense.

Zeta : What doesn't?

Sana : I mean why are we getting visions and its specifically about a boy, as much as I know we Hololive can't interact with other boys due to some having a bad past with them. I can understand that but for them to have also visions about the same boy just bothers me. I mean what is he to us, and what are we to him? Are we just people trying to help him or are we just his friends or acquaintances?

Sana is in a moment of self doubt. I mean its understandable, having visions about a boy she doesn't know anything at all, everyone deciding to find the fragments of the gem and gaining more visions. But throughout it all what would even happen if they do collect it? Would it all just be a waste of their time and that it was just a prank or someone using their quirks on them? She just feel like this whole thing doesn't sit right with her.