Chapter 17 - The reason

We now continue off from last chapter

Eri : No *lifeless eyes*

Eri was there with everyone around her shocked from her mood change from the happy go girl to a girl giving off eyes that doesn't care. Everyone was shocked like statues seeing a big giant above them or rather in this case the dull sun.

Ochaco : Eri what do you mean? We are family right we can't turn our backs from them.

Eri : Would you say that after what you did to papa?

Everyone there was confused as to what Eri said to them. Eri looked at them before saying.

Eri : Want me to refresh your memory of what happened before winter break?

Flashback to before winter break:

We see a boy in green hair with freckles on his face carrying Eri while they are on a rooftop looking at the stars.

??? : you see that Eri *points at something*.

Eri : hmm what is it papa?

??? : It's your Mama Moona doing a dance on the moon *smiles*.

Eri : Really *stars in her eyes*.

??? : hehe I'm glad you're enjoying my time with you Eri.

Eri : Hehe papa you are always the best papa I can ask for so I always enjoy my time. And I don't want to be protected forever so I asked you before if you can train my power.

??? : I'm glad you're starting to see your power as a blessing and not a curse.

Eri : of course with this I can help anyone without worrying too much.

??? : How about we go down now everyone is waiting for us.

Eri : can I stay up here longer I want to see mama Moona finish her dance.

??? : ok Eri just don't stay upstairs too long.

We then change scene to class 1-A after Eri and ??? went up to the roof.

Momo : *giggles* and you saw his face during that battle training he looked like a Pomeranian *recieves a message* hmm?

Momo then opened her phone to reveal she has a video from "Nezu" it then played.

She saw a figure with a hoodie over him and was walking towards the teacher's lounge where he then went in and grabbed some files about training camp before he took off his hoodie revealing it to be ???. He then said.

??? : heh they all thought I was really their friends but in truth ever since that boom boom boy went and bullied me and now that I have a quirk I'll show him and them all that quirkless will never be the bottom of the barrel.*smirks*

The video then ended leaving a shocked Momo. Everyone there saw her face before they walked over to her asking her about what was she shocked about before she turned her phone towards them and played the video again.

This left the whole class in shock even bakugo as he felt like he was one to send him down a dark path.

Lida : This is unforgivable of him to do this to us but Bakugo what we're you thinking when you bullied him when he was quirkless.

Bakugo : Tch don't talk to m-me like that

The class saw him stuttered a bit and knew he had something to do with it but the thing left is.