Chapter 5 - Welcome back

We now start off from last chapter.

We see Aloe preparing her luggage for her flight back to Japan. She now wanted to go back to meet her genmates and apologize for graduating and cutting all contacts with them. She closed her door of the apartment and walked down the hallway and when she walked down one of the intersections to her right we see a figure smiling and saying.

???         : I'm glad you finally mustered up the courage to go back you were such a nervous wreck when you first met me and that just reminded me of who I was back in the past. Aloe I'm glad you can finally meet them again.

Aloe stopped in her tracks and went back to the intersection to see nothing.

Aloe      : 'Who was that and the way they spoke did they really met me before.... I honestly would hope not but I can't but say' Thank you..... for taking care of me.

Timeskip brought to you by this picture:

Aloe was arriving in Japan as the plane landed and allowed the passengers to get off

Aloe was arriving in Japan as the plane landed and allowed the passengers to get off. She took a deep breath as she stepped out of the airport and said this.

Aloe : I'm back Japan even after what you brought me you humans are not gonna be the obstacle of me.

She took a taxi and went to her new apartment where she entered and prepared all of her stuff. She got out of her apartment and was about to lock it when she heard someone.

??? : Aloe? is that you?

She turned her head and she was greeted by her once was senpai Coco.

Aloe : Coco?!?! What are you doing here?

Coco : Umm my room is actually right next to yours you can see the key. *Shows her the key number*

Aloe then saw the number and it was exactly right next to hers. She was shocked at the coincidence that just occurred and at that moment a pair of wings came out of Coco's room along with a head.

??? : Aloe?!? WHERE WERE YOU WE WERE LOOKING ALL OVER THE PLACE FOR YOU. *says while shaking Aloe rapidly*

Coco : *sweatdrops* Um Kanata you may want to stop shaking her so much or else you probably would kill her.

Kanata : Oh sorry I was too caught up with Aloe finally being here that i shook her too much.

Kanata    : Oh sorry I was too caught up with Aloe finally being here that i shook her too much