Episode 1: Reason To Be A Hero?

Here's a new story, again, I own nothing. Enjoy!

In the city of Musutafu, Japan. A roar came from the streets.

A giant man was causing trouble on the railways at Tatooin Station

A giant man was causing trouble on the railways at Tatooin Station. He stole someone's bag and went out of control when he began to be. Because of this, numerous citizens begin to approach and gather to see the people in costumes fight him. The villain becomes increasingly nervous about his plight and hits a portal catenary, which begins to fall. But a man runs over and stands under it.

He was a very tall, muscular man of a wide build with slightly tanned skin. He has a square jaw that juts out a notable amount, small eyes, and short white hair spiked out behind his head. he wears a large headband with a yellow and black-striped caution pattern, matching his thick wristguards and the belt around his waist, a square buckle with a triangular decoration sat in its center. He wears what looks to be a cyan-colored cardigan, which exposes his lower torso and the center of his pectorals, held onto his chest on each side by small metal nuts. His pants are dark blue, with a white stripe down each side, and are slightly baggy on him, and his shoes are plain black with a simple design.

 His pants are dark blue, with a white stripe down each side, and are slightly baggy on him, and his shoes are plain black with a simple design

He punches his fists together and catches the structure to avoid any further damage to civilians and the road.

Bystander 3: Oh, nice! Way to go, Death Arms.

Bystander 1: The Punching Hero!

Bystander 2: I wish I had a Quirk that made me super strong!

Bystanders approached to take pictures of Death Arms.

???: Everyone, please stay back! This area is far too dangerous!

Suddenly a fence of water formed in front of people, causing them to back up

The man was dressed like a firefighter, sporting a long yellow jacket with high-visibility lines running down the center, along with his sleeve cuffs, hem, and high collar, as well as a red fireman hat. A thin cannon is strapped to his left shoulder which is attached to the red water tank he wears on his back. He wears a white mask with a single orange bead embedded into the center, which could possibly be his eye. He has tapped for hands with circular wristguards just behind their openings, red valves over the top, a pair of similar knee pads on his legs, and yellow sneakers on his feet.