Episode 3: 9 Months of Training/Writing

Here's the next chapter, enjoy! Leave questions and ideas for the story in the comments!

Month 2...

Midoriya was running through the forest, not running in fear. He was freerunning. Midoriya jumped at a series of close trees then ran across the wall over a pit then rolled when he was clear to land. Midoriya jumped up to a ledge then halfway he kicked off and jumped a series of holes and rolled when he landed. He then stopped and took deep breaths.

Midoriya: I need to increase my stamina... Before I start combat training...

Midoriya then ran to a cave. He then sat on the floor with his legs spread straight in front of him. Keeping his spine straight and hands resting beside his hips, bend his knees and lean back slightly. Now inhale and lift both legs while extending his hands forward. Keeping his toes at eye level and lengthening his spine. He held this pose for 10 seconds and released the posture.

Midoriya: My body hurts... But I can't stop...!

Midoriya took out a series of strange fruits from his cave and gobbled them down while doing box breathing exercises, breathing in, feeling the air in his lungs, then holding his breath for 4 seconds, trying not to inhale or exhale. Finally exhaling through his mouth for 4 seconds.

Midoriya: Alright! Time to continue my exercise.

Midoriya then did about 60 squats, 70 pull-ups on a thick tree branch, 80 Burpees, 90 Jumping jacks, and finally finished it up by running up to the mountain wall and began climbing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, at Aldera Junior High, Bakugo walked up to the teacher and placed 2 sheets of paper on the teacher's desk.

Bakugo: Here's your damn essay!

Teacher: (looks through the papers) This is one of the worst and laziest essays I've ever seen.

The teacher puts the papers in a paper shredder.

Teacher: I could tell you half-assed it. So do it again. Unless you'd like to have your mother down.

Bakugo flinched before returning to his desk, pulling out some paper and beginning to write.

Month 5...

Midoriya was standing in a karate stance, with him were three people.

A man in neon pink and blue armor over a purple bodysuit, with a helmet with a red visor and a wide sharp tooth smile. He also had at-rex engraved on his chest.

A man with a black bodysuit with pink and black armor pieces

A man with a black bodysuit with pink and black armor pieces. With a purple chest piece with a pink t-rex on the inside and a black tail. His helmet consisted of a had a black and pink t-rex head with a pink scarf.