Student OCs

These are OCs that will be replacing Minoru Mineta, Mashirao Ojiro, and Rikido Sato.

Mineta, because no one wants him in this story.

Ojiro and Sato, cause they are probably the most forgettable characters in My Hero, same with their Quirks. I'm ready to defend myself.

*********

Creator: Karas_of_Eden

Name: Aaron Jaeger

Appearance:

Hero Name: Black Red Crusader

Age: 15

Gender: Male

Seat No.: 19

Personality: Usually dislikes being the center of attention and just prefers to stay away from it.

Date of Birth: July 3rd

Blood Type: B

Likes: Iron-Rich Food, video games, training, gummy bears, drawing, dancing (occasionally), cooking.

Dislikes: Feeling hopeless, doing just about anything by himself in front of crowds, being the center of attention, jerks.

Quirk: Black Blood: he has a second pair of blood vessels that carry black blood and can be used in two ways. By biting/picking a piece of skin to let his black blood out, it can take the form of a sword, a shield, or any other armaments as necessary. He can also control his blood at will this includes hardening it beneath his skin making him near invulnerable to most blunt physical attacks (slashing and piercing attacks work best). His abilities are dependent on how much blood he has in his body, which is part of why he's so focused on eating iron-rich food.

Quirk Weakness: Despite his iron-rich diet, he is still at the natural limit of his body's blood supply and his blood is prone to clogging up in his veins.

Costume: His hero costume consists of a skin-tight black shirt, black baggy pants, and gray-and-red-colored metal armor on top. The chest plate and pauldrons are gray, with red lines running along the edges. His gauntlets are also gray and have red tracings. Under his chest plate, he wears a red two-tailed trench coat. He also wears a pair of black combat boots.

Stats:

- Power - 5/5;A

- Speed - 4/5; B

- Technique - 4/5;B

- Intelligence - 3/5;C

- Cooperativeness - 3/5;C

Equipment:

- Food Containers: To restore his blood supply, Aaron carries a container of food that's good for blood production. Red meat, organ meat, such as kidney and liver, dark, leafy, green vegetables, such as spinach and kale. Dried fruits, such as prunes and raisins. Beans, legumes, egg yolks, etc.