Chapter 4

Triggerwarning: torture

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback Y/N

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm lying in my 'bed' if you can even call it that. It's just a towel on the ground where I can lie on. After a couple of minutes, the door to my room opens and a man with a weapon comes in. "Come with me now." I stand up and try to ignore the pain in my whole body, from the torture the last few days. I follow him and notice directly where we are going, to my least favorite room. We go in and my heart instantly stops when I see the tank of water. I get pushed towards it and get thrown in, I try to struggle but I don't have much strength left from the torture from the last few days. They push me down without a warning and close the top, without me having time to take a deep breath. I try to relax as much as possible without trying to take another breath. I manage to hold out for about 10 minutes without a problem after that, I slowly fade into the darkness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N is crying and shaking as the memories of her past come rushing back. Even after the memories end, she is still crying and shaking. Only after about an hour she stops to cry, but only because she cried so much that she can't cry anymore. She takes her phone in her hand and looks at the messages and calls she missed from Nat. She sighs and thinks about just ignoring Nat, but decides against it since Nat sounded worried. Wich Y/N doesn't really understand why Nat should be worried about her, but she doesn't question it for now.

Red

Kid?

Please just answer me okay?'

I'm really worried right now.

I'm sorry if I said anything to upset you.

Y/N

sorry something came up...

and no you didnt say anything wrong.

Red

Look I know something is up and its ok if you don't want to talk about it.

But if you need someone I'm here to listen ok?

Y/N

right yeah sure...

anyways on an unrelated note

do you ever get panic attack? if yes whats the best way to deal with them

its for homework btw

so dont worry that wasnt what happend to me

Red

...

Fine I play your little game.

I guess you don't have anyone to help you calm down or so near you?

Since with others that calm you down, 

it's easier than being alone and trying to not have a panic attack.

So if you are alone you need to focus on your breathing.

Take long deep breaths and hold them for a second.

Y/N

thanks that helped

Red

So, do you wanna talk about it?

We both know that you really had a panic attack and not homework.

Y/N

mhh

just some memories

nothing really you need to worry about

plus its all good now

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nat looks at her phone and her heart aches when she reads the last few sentences from Y/N. While Nat looks down at her phone, Clint and Wanda look at her and get even more worried than before. Clint gives Wanda the sign and Wanda goes into the room. She sits down next to Nat and looks at her. "Everything ok Nat? You seem down." Nat didn't realize Wanda came over since she was so deep in thought. "Mhh? Oh yeah, everything is alright. Just lost in thought for a second." She puts her phone down and looks at Wanda with a smile. "We haven't really talked the last few days. So tell me, is there anything interesting that has happened?" The two girls talk with one another and Clint slowly moves over to Nat's phone. He is right behind the couch and Wanda gets Nat to follow her away from the couch. Nat forgets to take her phone with her, so Clint takes it and goes through it. He sees the chat with a 'Kaze' and decides that person is probably responsible for the change in Nat's behavior. He quickly sends himself the contact and deletes the evidence that he was on the phone, and puts the phone back. He quickly goes into his room and sends a text to the so-called 'Kaze'.