Chapter 6

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The hell do you think is so funny huh?" Flash's voice shows how pissed he is. "Well just needed to remind myself why people are scared of you. And the fun part is, it actually has nothing to do with you." Flash tries to throw a punch to shut me up, but I managed to doge it and keep on talking. "It's all because of the money your parents have, but that's also the same reason all your friends are your friends. Since the money your parents have is the only personality trait you have." I smile at him and he throws another punch this time I catch it and turn his arm on his back. "Now since I don't really care about your parents, I give you this friendly advice: stop bullying anyone. If I ever see you bully anyone ever again, I swear to god I will make you regret being born." I didn't notice but over time a small crowd came to see what was going on and they all, see Flash being scared. They didn't hear what I said since my voice was nothing more than a whisper, but Flash could tell that I was a hundred percent serious. I push him away and his 'friends' catch him, I turn around and go to my locker to get my stuff for the next lesson. She checked her phone to see if she got any new text and looked confused at the new message.

*Kaze was added to 'People I tolerate'*

Katniss

Really Nat?

Thats the name you went for?

Red

Did you?

Did you just really use my name?

Y/N

oh don't worry he already told me before

...

i made it worse didnt i?

??

yeah but he deserved it

anyways you can call me red

wait that was nats name wasnt it?

Y/N

yep but you can just tell me stuff about yourself so i can suggest one for you

??

sure

well im from sokovia, like the colour red and have a annoying twin brother

and i love magic

Y/N

mhh red you there?

need your opinion on something

Red

What is it?

Y/N

i have the feeling ?? is beautiful would you agree?

??

wtf

Red

Yes

Y/N

ty

?? shall know be known as beautiful wizard

Beautiful Wizard

i honestly dont know what i should think about this

Y/N

welp gtg

teacher is looking at me 

ttyl

Beautiful Wizard

ttyl

Red

Wait your in school?

Why are you on your phone you should be paying attention.

Katniss

Awww Mama Nat is coming out

Beautiful Wizard

you really have a death wish dont you?

*timeskip to after school*

I was on patroll and already stopped a few robberies and rapes. Suddenly I hear people screaming and I instantly teleport over there. I see a big bulky man going on a rampage and destroying everything around him. I instantly recognize him as 'Kraven the Hunter' better known as one of Spidey's arch enemies. I also notice that he doesn't attack any of the people down there and just focuses on making as much noise as he can. I smile to myself as I understand that he wants to draw Spidey out, but this is also my city now and I can't just stand by, while he destroys it. So I drop down next to him. "Heyy Kraven you probably don't-" "Shadow"
His voice is deeper than I thought it would be. He stopped destroying things and looks at me. "Where is Spider-Man? I'm only interested in Spider-Man you can leave" "Well I don't know where spidey is, but I can't just leave a criminal here. So yeah..." I go into a fighting stance and Kraven does the same. I instantly put my strength in my fist making me nearly as strong as Spidey and throw a clean punch in his face. Kraven takes a step back, but it doesn't seem like my punch did anything to him at all. "Ты называешь это ударом? Я покажу вам, как выглядит настоящий удар." (You call that a punch? I show you what a real punch looks like.)
//could be wrong is from google translate
He throws multiple punches into me and I try to absorb them all with my shadow barrier, but he breaks through almost instantly and manages to land multiple clean hits on me. I teleport a few meters away to gain distance, but he is faster than I expected and he instantly throws a powerful punch. I barely manage to put my arms up to block and my arms feel like they both shattered into a million pieces after that punch. I fly into the wall behind me and lay there for a few seconds. I slowly stand up and look at Kraven, who is just watching me. I spit out the blood from my mouth and take a few steps forward. Kraven's lips form into a smile "I like you Принцесса. Didn't expect you to stand after those punches. The only other person able to withstand those is Spider-Man." (Princess)
I chuckle lightly and also smile. "You need way more than this to put me down. Now come on, fight me it's not my style to talk this much. That's Spidey's thing." Kraven laughed and stormed at me, I managed to sidestep it and blast energy into the back of his neck. I notice he is stunned and take my shot and throw everything I have into him. I punch him with my shadow fists, throw energy beams and stab him with my shadow knives. I manage to bring him down on his knees and put everything I have into one last kick and plant every last bit of my energy into his face with the kick.
He lands on the ground on rolls a few meters before he stops and lays still. My legs fail me and I crash onto the floor. I look over at Kraven and smile as I think I have won since he doesn't move anymore.
But of course, that doesn't happen and he manages to stand after a minute of him struggling to get up. While I still can't feel my legs or arms anymore and all I can do is watch him stand up.