Chapter 11

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think about what just happened. Black Widow knows I was in the Red Room, and she can probably guess that that wasn't all. Since she knows the Red Room doesn't normally do experiments themselves. I lie in my bed and think about what I should do, but I always come back to the same answer. I need to escape.

I mean I don't know if Black Widow really trusts me, after knowing I was in the Red Room. Even if she somehow trusts me the rest of the team, besides maybe Bucky who has had somewhat of the same experience, won't trust me. I will probably end up in a cell if I stay here, so yeah I got to escape somehow.

I stand up and try to open the window that's in my room, it's still the med bay but I like to think of it as my room. I notice that the window can be opened and smile to myself. This is gonna be easier than I thought.

I quickly check the room again, to see if I have everything important and after making sure I got everything I jump out of the window and teleport away.

After I've managed to get a good distance away I sit down on a rooftop and take a break. I take my phone out and check if I got any new messages and see that no one really wrote anything in the group chat. The only person who wrote something was the beautiful wizard. And she sounded worried. I sigh and start texting the group chat.

Beautiful Wizard

heyy kaze you there?

you never texted after school

im kinda getting worried here

its been a day since your last message

Wait I was out for whole day? I didn't expect that.

Y/N

sry i didnt text i was busy with smth

but i can text again from now on

or atleast i hope so

Beautiful Wizard

oh my god your alive

Y/N

yeah sry

where are the other two?

only you texted the whole time

Beautiful Wizard 

theyve been busy aswell

Y/N 

oh ok

btw you mentioned you had a twin brother right?

was wondering if you wanted to add him to this chat

since you seem to be atleast around my age

so yeah idk what my point is