Chapter 9

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in a soft bed, which I appreciated. But I was confused since I knew or at least thought, that I was lying in the street. From my training with Hydra and the Red Room, I could assess a room without opening my eyes. Which can come in handy if you get kidnapped and want them to think you are still asleep. I quickly 'scanned' the room and heard the sound of a heart rate monitor and the feeling of a needle in my arm. Since I can also feel that I don't have my suit on, my conclusion is that I'm lying in a hospital bed. I open my eyes and to no one's surprise, I was right. I look down at my arm and see the IV needle, and to the side of my bed the heart rate monitor. The only thing I'm confused about, though is how did I get here? I mean don't get me wrong, I'm thankful to whoever brought me here. But that also means they probably took down Kraven, which probably means either Spidey or the Avengers helped me. Which also means I'm probably in the Avenger's tower.

Ok, how do you breathe again? I might just seriously die just at the thought of meeting the avengers. Especially Doctor Banner and Black Widow. And who would have guessed comes right through the door at that moment? MOTHERFUCKING Doctor BRUCE BANNER AHHHHH. I somehow manage to look alright, but I forgot the heart rate monitor. That bitch betrayed me. Doctor Banner instantly comes rushing to my side and tries to find out what's wrong, but is confused when he finds out nothing is wrong, besides my heart rate. He looks at me. "Heyy kid. I'm Doctor Bruce Banner, but you probably know me better as the Hulk." "Are you kidding me? Why would I know you better for the Hulk? You're the Doctor Bruce Banner. You have 7 Ph.D.'s and are one of if not the leading scientist in nuclear physics."

Doctor Banner just looks at me stunned and I could swear that some tears were falling from his eyes. But he turned around so quickly that I couldn't quite be sure about it. Doctor Banner takes a few seconds before he says something that makes me want to jump out of the window. 

"By the way, I had to remove the mask and your suit to operate you." I quickly put my hand over my head and realize I still had it on. "What? I... What?" He turns around to me. "Don't worry it was just me in the room and I won't tell anyone else what you look like. The only thing they probably know after you leave is that you're a girl. Which we weren't sure before." "Wait. Did Spidey tell you guys nothing? I mean he should know I'm a girl. At least I hope so."

 Doctor Banner chuckles quietly. "Yeah, he didn't mention it. For some reason, he always avoided that question." After a few more checkups from Doctor Banner, he leaves and lets me alone again. Not long after and an all-so-familiar Spider comes into my room. "Oh god, not you." We both laugh at my comment. He sat down next to me and looked at me. Even with his mask on I knew he was worried about me.

"Don't look at me like that. I know ok? I learned my lesson from not learning about your past villains and learn from it. Anyways can you tell me what happened after I got knocked out?" Spidey starts telling me what he saw happened and about the fight between himself and Kraven. After he was finished I smiled at him even though he can probably not tell because of my mask. "So you were the Hero that saved me huh."

 I try to put a flirtatious tone into my voice. And it seems like it works since Spidey seems to be flustered and can't even speak one sentence anymore. "You're easy to get flustered. And I like that about you." 

Spidey doesn't have time to say something else since the rest of the Avengers are now coming into the room. AND OH MY GOD THE BLACK WIDOW IS IN MY ROOM. The heart rate monitor shows that my heart rate is spiking again and I cut it in half with my Shadow knives. "Stupid traitor." I earn quite a few chuckles and laughs from the Avengers which makes me able to calm down.