Strength

Philippians 3:14

Philippians 3:14

I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Sometimes the journey gets tough but we have to remind ourselves that if God is for us than who can be against us? He's our strength. He's our way maker. He's our rock, our sword, and our shield.

When people treat you bad, when they turn their back on you, when they cast you aside, when you go through trials and tribulations tell yourself that you can make it, pick yourself up and tell yourself that I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me.

Keep a press in your heart today. You have to keep going. I have to keep going. We have to keep going. No matter what comes our way, we have to keep striving toward the prize which is eternal life that God promised through Christ Jesus.

It's easier said than done. Trust me I know. Circumstances in life arise and I feel like sometimes that I can't make it but I remember that the Lord will never leave me or forsake me.

We serve a God that can move mountains. He's our strength. We don't have to fight any battle in this world by ourselves. Not when we have the King of kings in our corner and the Lord of lords. His name is Jesus and we can NEVER lose with him on our side. And when I say NEVER I mean NEVER.

I pray, you pray, we all pray that God continues to strengthen each and every last one of us and that he continues walking and talking with us on our journeys.

Continue to grow and flourish. Continue to seek His face. It doesn't matter what we do or what we've done, He still loves us. He will always love us.