Direction & Forgiveness

Psalm 25: 4,5,11,15

Psalm 25: 4,5,11,15

4 Shew me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths.

5 Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.

11 For thy name's sake, O Lord, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great.

15 Mine eyes are ever toward the Lord; for he shall pluck my feet out of the net.

Sometimes it can be hard to know which way to go. The word tells us to in all our ways acknowledge him and he will direct our paths (Proverbs 3:6)  With anything that you do seek God's counsel first, whatever the situation may be, ask God about it. Pray on it. He will direct your paths.

We're not perfect, but we serve a perfect never changing and merciful God. If we err, we should be quick to repent. David was a man after God's own heart and David wasn't perfect man but the reason that he was a man after God's heart was because he was quick to repent and he always had a praise for God. He was committed to God. We should be quick to ask for God's forgiveness when we have done wrong or erred in some way. We must be sincere with repentance. God knows if we truly are sorry.

I pray, you pray, we all pray, that God continues to lead and guide us on this journey. I pray that he keeps us from sin, sins that we know about and those that we don't, I pray, you pray, we all pray that we keep our eyes on God and let His will be done in our lives.