God is Love

John 3:16

John 3:16

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

God is love. God's love is so great it has no bounds. Lots of people go through life searching for love, looking for love and love is the Creator that created them. The Creator that gave his only begotten Son so we may all have life and have it more abundantly.

If you're searching for someone that will love you unconditionally. If you're searching for someone who can turn pain into joy. If you're searching for someone to fill the longing and the hole in your heart. Jesus is your answer. God loves you and He wants a relationship with you. He gave His only begotten Son so we may all have life. There is no greater love than this that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Jesus laid down his life for each and every person. God did that for you and me. He loves us so much.

Our responsibility in return is to love the Lord Thy God with all our heart, all our soul, all our mind and all our strength. We should also love one another. It's hard sometimes to love people when they have done you wrong or hurt you in someway but God is able to heal all wounds and to mend broken hearts. Also God fights our battles for us. He loves us that much.

Who do you know that would give their only child to save someone else? Someone that didn't deserve it at that? For the word of God says that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

God is love and his mercy endures forever. I pray you, you pray, we all pray that we never forget who first loved us. Who always loves us.