Hey I'm Home!!

Credits to KORRA77 on DA/DeviantArt for the art above, it's where I got the inspiration for the chapter from 😁 Also, this may or may not be a continuation of the previous chapter. Otay les go I'll staph rambling now, Also Jai and Hiro are 6 and Kay is 4, just to clear a few things up. I'll try a different style of writing.
~~~~~~
Asami opened the door and looked around the house, no one was in the kitchen, no one was upstairs, and no one was in the living room. Or so she thought. The moment the door opened, Korra, Jai, Kay and Hiro woke up, all in the most weirdest positions on the large couch, Korra and Kay were hanging upside down, Hiro's back was slumped on the backrest of the couch his feet dangling over the edge of said couch, and Jai's head was just resting on the mattress of the couch, and the rest of her body was just hauled over on the floor. The four all looked at each other as they heard light tapping from upstairs. Asami came downstairs again and called

"Korra?"

Said girl grinned.

"Jai? Hiro?"

The two smiled slightly.

"Kay?"

He grinned.

The four agreed to surprise Asami. They gave each other a look before the four of them jumped over the couch. "Mama! Look! Mommy's back!!" They then tackled the heiress in a death hug. "Hey beautiful!" Korra joked before engulfing the heiress in a hug aswell. (Such a big family 🥺.) "Mommy! Me, Jai, Kay and Mama had the best pillow fight ever!! And-And! We had ice cream and then fell asleep!! You should join us next time Mommy! Please!" Hiro explained in the cutest voice ever. Asami laughed. "I will sweetie. I promise" The heiress smiled

"Hey honey! I missed you so much at work! Oh Spirits, I love you so much Korra! I love coming home to you and our family." Asami kissed the tan girl shortly but sweetly. "I love you Asami..! I love it when you call me your honey. I love you and our family with all my heart, soul and body. Forever" Korra kissed Asami's forehead, making the girl blush just a bit. What did she ever do to deserve a girl like Korra? She was to perfect.

Asami dropped down to Jai, Hiro, and Kay's level to hug all of them. "Why don't you guys get ready for bed? I'll read you guys three bedtime stories and you get to choose which one you guys want to hear me read." Hearing what the heiress just said, the three bolted up the stairs to get into their pajamas and brush their teeth. They had 5 minutes to get ready.

Asami chuckled slightly before leaning in to kiss her beloved Avatar wife. The two pulled back when they heard some light shuffling from upstairs, a bed squeaking and a stuffed toy falling and being picked back up.

"Looks like they're ready for their stories, Sami." Korra joked. Asami punched her shoulder slightly, Korra pouted and rubbed the spot she just got punched as she watched the heiress go up the stairs and into their children's room. Korra followed suit but instead went to her and Asami's shared bedroom. She got dressed in her usual white tank top and sweatpants. She got under the covers and made herself comfy.

"You have no idea, how much you make me happy, Asami Sato." Korra whispered to herself before she heard the door open and close, she heard light footsteps by the closet, before some shuffling. Must be Asami getting into her night gown. Korra felt the mattress move behind her before a pair of arms wrapped around her waist.

Korra turned around and nuzzled her face into Asami's neck. "I love you, Sami." Asami swore that she saw Korra smile but nonetheless replied. "I love you too, you dork." Asami giggled and rested her chin on top of Korra's head. They fell asleep, in each other's safe arms.

~~~~~~
YESS FINALLY A ONE-SHOT!! OHMYSPIRITS!! I'M SO HAPPYYYYYYY!!~~