Chapter 14

Y/N looked at Amber with a very confused look on his face

Y/N: "Are you in my room?"

Amber: "Well, seeing you cry like that was depressing. But it's understandable when you haven't seen your family in a couple of years and having a birthday like you did today"

Y/N: "I see, well I have a feeling my brother could have been faking it with his magic." said as he placed the gauntlets down on the table, taking off his jacket before sitting down next to her.

Amber: "And I thought maybe we could sleep together similarly to how we slept before"

Y/N: face slowly turns red

Y/N: "W-we were? I didn't notice" said looking away from her

Amber giggles softly, as Y/N though Philip and Hilda made her do this, also thinking this must be happening with Rudues. But know Rudi he might do something perverted. Y/N was brought out of his thoughts when Amber got off the bed and tackled him onto the bed, hovering ontop of him with a smile

Amber: "You know Y/N, you are cute when you blush"

Y/N: "W-W-what are you doing? And get off me"

Amber: "Oh come now. I thought a boy your age would love this, getting to sleep together with a girl"

Y/N: "I said get off me" held his hand forward with his eyes closed

Things went quite, a slight moan being heard. Y/N opens his eyes abit to see what happened.

Amber: "Oh my y/n, you could have at least asked me to remove my shirt first~" giggles with a red face

Y/N: "Gah!" Fall off the bed, knocking his head on the floor with a red face "I-I didn't mean it!"

Amber: Giggles at this and swings her legs over the side of the bed before getting off the bed herself "Ara Ara Y/N~ you like this young body of mine?" Got ontop of him again and pinned him against the wall behind them "You want to do something perverted to me~?"