Chapter 26

Amber and Y/N made their way back to the guild after their battle in the forest.
Y/N carried the dead cobra on his back while making their way through town. Keeping his head down while amber talked to some of the folks. Things were going well before the duo heard some voices up ahead, y/n lifted up his head and noticed the horse man, Nokopara, speaking to the other two groups.

Amber: "What do you think they are talking about?"

Y/N: "Don't know, but let's get this cobra back to the guild and get our reward. It's heavy for a dead snake"

Amber: "Stop being a baby N/N"

Y/N rolls his eyes as he went to the guild to get the snake checked out and get their reward

Y/N: "Just stay out of trouble well ya?"

Amber: "Don't worry about me n/n. I just wanna see what's the talk all about"

Amber went back outside the guild and walked to the group as Y/N went to do the business of exchanging the snake for the money

Meanwhile

Nokopara: "If you want to keep your adventurer's qualifications, give me 2 iron coins every month"

Amber: "What's happening here now?"

Rudues: "Nothing that i cant handle Amber"

Amber eyes Rudues and raised an eyebrow before looking over at the horse man

Amber: "Sooo, horse man. What's this about them giving you two iron coins every month?"

Nokopara: "Haven't you heard? Dead end here has been trading jobs with the P-hunters"

Amber: "Oh really now?"

Nokopara: "Yea, now they don't want to lose their qualifications as adventurers now do they?"

Rudues: "No I don't... But can Jaril and I report our requests?"

Nokopara: "Not a problem, but don't you think about escaping now"

Amber: "Man Rudy, if Y/N finds out he is gonna be pissed"

Rudues: "Shut up Amber. He is already pissed"

Rudues walked off to the guild to get their rewards for completing the mission as the horse man looked at amber

Nokopara: "I know you, you are in elemental hounds aren't you"

Amber: "Yes... I am one of their members"

Nokopara: "Where's your teammate?"

Amber: "Getting our rewards for completing a B rank mission"

Nokopara: "Have you been doing the same as your friend?"

Amber: "No we have not, me and Y/N worked hard to get to C rank"

Nokopara: "I call bull, no way a bunch of kids like you could make it to C rank"

Amber wanted to say something before a shiver ran down her spine and looked behind her to see Y/N glaring slightly at the horse man. Nokopa saw this and backed away slightly

Y/N: "Oh you think us kids can't be strong enough? Well buddy, us kids were able to kill a white cobra without any help"

Nokopara: "You're lying"

Y/N: "Believe what you want mate"

Y/N made his way over to the horse man and grabs him by the shirt and pulled him down. Staring at the horse man in the eyes, eyes changing color.

Y/N: "Now you listen here horse man, I don't know what you are planning, but leave my friends out of what ever shit you are trying to pull. Or"

Y/N bites his thumber and forms a blood dagger, pressing it against the horse man's cheek

Y/N: "I will personally skin you alive. Do I make myself clear?"

Nokopara: "Y-yes, crystal clear"

Y/N: "good"

Y/N grabs the horse by the head and slams him into the ground. Stunning him before walking off with Amber

Amber: "a little extreme don't you think?"

Y/N: "I didn't like him when we first got Here, beaudes... Rudy will probably think of something if he gets into trouble. He always does"

Amber: "But what happens if people find out about Ruijerd?"

Y/N: "people see the Supard as bad people from their history. But I don't know how they will react if they saw me as a demon/devil with the powers I have"

Amber: "You haven't really shown your blood power's until now. I don't think People are going to notice that"

Y/N: "My point still stands Amber"

The duo kept talking among themselves and having a good time, eating some food. Talking to some of the children and playing with them.

Timeskip

After some time, Y/N and amber sat on the roof of one of the houses and enjoyed the view before hearing the scream of terror from the citizens. Making Y/N groan lightly

Y/N: "Guess Ruijerd exposed himself for everyone to see"

Amber: "Should we have a look?"

Y/N: "let's do so when everything has calmed down first, then we shall go find them."

Amber: "well what are we waiting for?"

Amber wanted to find her sister, Rudues and Ruijerd before y/n placed a hand on her shoulder. Stopping her from going anywhere.

Amber: "Y/N?"

Y/N: "Listen, I know you want to find them. But seeing as this was probably on Rudues, let's give them some time okay. Let them sort it out first"

Amber: "Are you serious? Ruijerd has been found out and now they are paying the price for that"

Y/N: "Because Rudues bit off more then he could chew Amber. He wanted to do that mission and you saw what happened to the bird teammate of that party."

Amber: "and you almost lost it back then as well after seeing that sight"

Y/N: "But"

Amber: "But nothing y/n. I'm going to find them and talk to them. You need to get your shit together. I don't know what happened between you and Rudy, but it needs to stop"

Y/N watched amber run off to find their siblings and Ruijerd

Y/N: "Yea,she's right..." Sighs softly before running after her

A/N: chapter done, sorry for the delay and all. Hope y'all enjoyed this. Leave a comment and vote. Peace