Season 2 chapter 1

A/N: Well, I know it has been a while since my last update in this book. And I apologize; I have been dealing with some major writer's block while trying to figure out how to resume this book. Hopefully, I will be able to resume this following the light novel. Speaking of the light novel, I think from this chapter onward, I will be using the light novel as a base. I hope you all enjoy this as it follows Volume 4 of the light novel. Now onto the chapter!

Y/N pov

Wind Port. The only port city in the Magic Continent It is a city with many hills and slopes. You can see the whole city from the entrance. Most of the houses were made of the usual earth and stone commonly found on the Mystic Continent, but there were also a few mixed wood structures.

They must be importing wood from the Middle East. There is a shipyard at the end of town. Maybe because it's a port city, there are very few shops near the entrance to the city. On the other hand, there is a lively atmosphere closer to the port.

It was a city with a slightly different color than usual. Then outside the port... Then beyond the city stretched a vast ocean. When was the last time I saw the ocean? Probably around my holiday or vacation time when I went on a field trip with the family to visit some extended family.

It seems that the ocean is the same no matter which world it is in. Aside from the creatures, depending on the world, I assume

Blue sea, whispering waves, seagull-like birds, and sailboats. This is the first time I have seen a sailboat with my own eyes. They appear in movies sometimes, but you can feel your age and excitement when you see a wooden sailboat with its sails. A lovely sight

As expected, in this world, they must have advanced techniques to overcome headwinds. No, that's this world after all. They can create their own headwinds using magic or some other method to help with the headwinds.

The moment we arrived in the city, Eris and Amber jumped off the lizard and started running towards the ocean.

Eris: "Rudeus! It's the ocean!"

Amber: "Oh goodness, it's cold!"

I chuckled softly as I watched them. The words that came from Eris' and Ambers' mouths were spoken in fluent Demon God Language. Eris has remembered to speak in the Demon God language on a daily basis now. where Amber always spoke it when we came here.

Ruijerd and Rudeus were trying to use Demon God language as much as they could to talk. Whereas it was almost second nature for me. The plan was a success. Recently, Eris' Demon God language has improved quite a bit. And Amber has improved a lot.

After all, it seems that the fastest way to learn a language is to live in a place where it's commonly used. Still, they can't read or write with it. Incidentally, since we came to the Magic Continent, I noticed Rudeus hasn't taught her magic even once. Putting aside voiceless incantations, I'm sure she's already forgotten all the incantation magic. However, it seems Amber has improved her magic and scythe fighting skills during the past year. Same goes with me. Mostly during the night, I would be practicing my blood magic. Still no demon form yet.

Rudeus: Wait, Eris, where are you going before we even decide on an inn?"

I heard Rudeus say to Eris: After hearing his words, Eris's legs suddenly stopped. Furthermore, this is the third time they have had this back-and-forth exchange. The first time, they got lost; the second time, they fought on a street corner. There won't be a third chance. Honestly, is she really that hot-headed? Me and Amber were able to get into an Inn without incident.

Eris: "That's right! If we don't decide on the inn first, we'll get lost, right?"

I face palm at this, yep. She was that hot-headed. Eris became cheerful again while looking out at the sea. Amber was in the water with a smile on her face. Come to think of it, this must have been their first time seeing the ocean. There is a river near the Fedoa region, and sometimes they will go down to the water to play with Sauros during the holidays.