Chapter 17

Flashback

Takenada: "Now listen up Y/N, I may be part of the supard race. But unlike them, I left my clan before the war that happened 400 years ago. So I can't say that the rest are dangerous from what I heard in rumors. So if you do meet one of them, do be nice and get to know them."

Flashback end

Y/N pov

"If I am going, to be honest, Sensei taught me a lot from what she knew to which I am grateful for" I would look over to the supard that saved me from that wolf. "if the supard were as dangerous as people of made them out to be, why would this one save us. Misunderstandings can lead to many conclusions, which can lead to something dangerous overall if not corrected" I noticed my brother bow and started to speak to him, I get his name of Ruijerd Superdia. Interesting name. I noticed him staring at me.

3rd pov

Ruijerd: "And your name?"

Y/N: "Y/N Greyrat, a pleasure to meet you Ruijerd" Bows

Rudeus: "Mr. Ruijerd, if I may ask... Are you a servant of the gods?"

Y/N: "bruh"

Ruijerd: "What do you mean by this question?"

Y/N: "A servant of god, really Rudy? you couldn't have asked a different question?" 

Rudeus: "S-shut up Y/N"

Ruijerd: "You don't know the supard tribe?"

Y/N: "I do know about the supard, my sensei is part of the tribe and she told me about you. Also, she gave me a book about your past"

Ruijerd: "She was a supard? I didn't think there was any in the central continent"

Y/N: "Odd to believe I know, but she is a supard. However, she has a yellow gem on her forehead unlike you with your red gem"

Ruijerd: "I see, it surprises me that a student was taught by a supard. So in that case, you don't fear to look at me?" 

Y/N: "I would find it rude if I were to show ill-will against the man who saved us"

Rudeus: "wait, you are the one who saved us?"

Ruijerd: "Yes, I was the one who saved you as you fell out of the sky. Human children are weak, so I couldn't just leave you alone. Although" Pointed a finger toward Y/N "You were able to punch that wolf away with a single punch" 

Y/N: "well..." Rubs his neck sheepishly "I was born with high strength and I suppose my mana is special, being able to bond with my body in a way that I can't use magic properly unlike my brother" Looks at the Ruijerd

Rudeus: "also fearing the person who saved us would be rude"

Ruijerd: Chuckles "You two are strange, aren't you?"

Rudeus: "You think so?"

Ruijerd: "Yes, however, it isn't a bad thing, not bad at all"

Rudeus and Y/N soon heard the girls wake up and looked over to Eris rubbing her eye and Amber stretching her arms

Eris: "Oh, good more--"

Eris noticed Ruijerd and screamed at the top of her lunges, making Amber groan in annoyance at her sister screaming and having the two brothers cover their ears, before noticing Ruijerd as well and screamed herself.

Y/N: "hey amber"

Amber: "a supard!"

Eris: "Ghyslaine save me! Ghyslaine! Why isn't Ghyslaine coming!?"