chapter 19

Locali: "Aww, Are you leaving so soon? But I wanted to hear more about Roxy..."

Y/N watched Rudues cover his face as he chuckled at this. Afterward, they made their way to the exit and stood in front of the village

Rudues: "Please excuse us... as we should hurry on ahead..."

Robin: "You can't ask something so unreasonable Rokari. Rudeus, Y/N, from here on, it is going to be more dangerous than you might think. So... please take this"

Robin handed them a pouch along with a sword (the same sword they get in a manga/anime)

Y/N: "Robin, is this?"

Robin: "It isn't much, but there are some funds for your trip and a weapon. Please take it. I know I've said a few things yesterday, however. This is a thank you for telling us about Roxy. For some reason, Roxy was the only child that could not use telepathy, she left over 20 years ago and she didn't return since."

Y/N: In mind: "20 Years ago!?"

Robin: "I'm happy to know that my daughter is fine and safe."

Rudeus: "Ummm... How old is Roxy right now?"

Robin: "Hmm? I am pretty sure... that this year should make her 44 years old"

Y/N/Rudeus: In mind "44!? She's the same age as me!?"

Locali: "I'm sure it will be hard getting back to Asura... Be careful along the way okay. Please come again if you can."

Robin: "Aaa... But. Don't call me father when you come back" Looked at Rudeus

Y/N chuckled softly seeing his brother's rejected expression as they left the village.

Time skip

The group sat down at a fire while eating turtle meat

Amber: "Mmm~~ Who know the meat from the great tortoises would be so unexpectedly good!"

Eris: "I've wanted to try something like this for so long. Rudues you should come and eat as well"

Amber: "You too Y/-"

Amber looked over and noticed Y/N had eaten an entire leg of the tortoise and landed on his back, rubbing his belly

Amber: "Wow, you must have been hungry"

Y/N: "Well, I was dragging the damn thing on my shoulders. So yes I would hungry after that"

Ruijerd: "Hey you four. We'll be at the city of Rikarisu soon"

The group finished eating and resumed their way to the city, after a while, they reached the gates

Amber: "Wow!"

Y/N: "Woah"

Eris: "That's an amazing wall!"

Ruijerd: "I heard that the city itself is built inside a crater. You could say this is a natural fortress"

Rudeus: "You heard?"

Ruijerd: "That's because I've never been inside"

Rudeus: "Well. I'll do something about that. Just be a little patient"

Ruijerd looked at Rudeus all confused as the boy made a mask along which using some dye to color Ruijerd's hair before they would walk through the gate, Rudeus doing the talking while everyone followed. The group took in the view of the city as they walk around, Eris and Amber getting a cloak for themselves, while Y/N took the meat and pelts he collected during their travel and sold them.

While doing some window shopping, Y/N overheard Rudues talking with a demon about how to earn money while speaking about the 'dead end' which turned out to be Ruijerd 

Y/N: in mind "Dead end? Geez I feel bad for the guy"

Time skip

At the adventurer's guild, everyone was enjoying themselves before Rudeus, Eris and, Ruijerd made their way inside first. Rudeus speaking nonsense (I am not typing it out, he is just embarrassing himself)

Y/N face palms at this and walked over to the counter with amber, groaning lightly before looking up and noticed the three mounds in front of him before looking up at the lady they belonged to whom smiled at him warmly.

Lady: "hello there, are you here to register as adventurer's?"

Y/N: "yes, please. Me and my friend here"

Lady: placed down some paper and a magic cube with a card on it "Please fill these in"

Y/N and amber nod as they fill in the forms and got their adventurer's card, starting at Rank F

Lady: "Are you two in a party?"

Y/N: Lies "Yes, so for it shall just be the two of us, though we still need to work on a name"

Lady: "I see"

Amber: "Element hounds. That's our party name"

Y/N: "What are you doing?"

Amber: "forming a party silly, Besides. Rudeus will think of a plan for us to work together."

Y/N: "True, he always has a plan. Very well then. Element hounds are our party name"

Lady: "And with that sir. Your registration has been completed. From now on my dear guests. You are part of the worldwide Adventurer's guild. You will be able to receive jobs and services from employment agencies and such. They are split into groups from s-rank to F-rank. As a general rule here. You are allowed to undertake requests between one rank above or below your current rank."

Y/N: "So E and F-rank missions huh. I see"

Lady: "You can see the current request on the bulletin board there. Once you've decided on a quest, just rip it off the board and take it to the reception"

Amber: "Thank you" 

Y/N: looked over and noticed Rudeus and the others had just finished up as well "I see you are gone as well"

Rudues: "yes, so you two made your own team?"

Y/N: "For now Bro. Until then, I and amber are gonna get a room at an inn and we will meet up later. Sound good?"

Rudues: "Yeah, see ya later then bro"

Y/N nods his head as he and amber left the guild, walking over to an inn and asked for a room with two beds for them to share. Paying for their room, Amber and Y/N sat on their beds. Y/N looked at the pouch of demon currency he had and rubs his head lightly.

Y/N: "Welp, the meat and pelts were a good price. I just hope the quests shall give a good amount"

Amber: "Don't worry about it Y/N. We shall manage" Smiled at him

Y/N: "I hope so Amber. I really do"

A/N: And another chapter is done. Sorry for the delay, had writers block. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Leave a comment and vote. Peace