Cheating jungkook

-

(Superstar Taehyung goes on a train ride expecting it to be like any other trip, except he didn't account for the fact that there was going to be an omega in heat sitting next to him.  )

The train arrived with a loud screech, blocking his view of the other side, where he was previously staring at the forest that was right next to the train tracks. Everybody who was standing on the platform minutes before started to board the train, some hustling their whiny kids to get on while others casually talking to their friends and holding up the line ever so slightly.

Taehyung walked to his designated wagon at the very end, a short line already forming as one of the conductors checks the tickets and directs everyone to their seat. It doesn't take long for his turn to come, and with a quick hole punch to his ticket he is seated and ready to go.

He looks around at the cabin, trying to take in every detail. The cabin is pretty old, probably older than all the other ones up front, but the cotton seats aren't itchy and fraying and the carpet looked relatively clean. But, the only thing that hadn't changed was the smell, the smell of oak wood and something else that he couldn't quite put a finger on hadn't changed at all. It dearly reminded him of when his disabled father would take him on the train to visit his mom in the city, quietly laboring away so that they could at least make enough money to meet ends, for the farm wasn't doing too well back then.

Now, he could practically buy the whole train if he wanted to, but this reminded him of his childhood, and even though is manager and ceo strongly suggested against it, he still went anyway. As inconvenient and uncomfortable as it is, it made him feel better. People are still boarding the train, so he decides to pass the time by leaning on the less than clean glass window, and falls asleep.

When he wakes up, he finds that the person that the person sitting next to him is reeking of heat pheromones. The overwhelming smell of mango and baked sweets just over take his senses. The said person is shifting every so often and shaking his legs as if he's nervous, and keeps pulling down the short skirt that was riding up because of his actions.

It was as if it hits him all at once, the pheromones of aroused and possessive alphas. Even the guy sitting across from them is sending him glares. He taps the omega's shoulder, the action was met with a glare before Taehyung let out a a sheepish smile and said, "Do you want to sit on my seat instead, I don't want any of the alphas to pounce on you. The omega seemed hesitant at first but agreed at the end, standing up so he could get out and the omega could get in.

The guy sitting across from them is sending him death stares now which Taehyung responded to with his own before settling in his seat. It comes as a surprise to him when he finds that the seat is wet, practically soaking his pants from how wet it was. He looks over to the omega and sends a smirk to which the omega blushes. The seat was wet with pure slick, and he would've lied if he said his dick didn't get hard.

It didn't take long before his hand started wandering up the guy's thigh, touching the smooth expanse of skin, earning a shudder in return. slowly, he slid it under to the omega's skirt, touching the drenched panties and pulling them aside and plunged his fingers inside the warm wet folds, drawing a held back moan and whimper. A foreign object touched his fingers and it took him a few seconds to realize that it was a string from a wireless electric vibrator. Without warning, he pulled the vibrator out, making the omega moan extra loud and squirt all over the seat.

He really didn't mind the stares coming his way, the more the merrier.

"Did you put that in yourself darling?"

The omega shook his head, unable to talk post-orgasm. This piqued Taehyung's interest.

"Who did?" He asked softly, placing the vibrator back in as if to prove a point, that he was better.

"M-My boyfriend" was the omega's only answer trying to choke back another moan. Taehyung thursted the vibrator further while simultaneously rubbing the omega's sensitive clit rubbing and rubbing until the omega came again with a sob. "Let's go somewhere a little more private, shall we?" Taehyung asked, more like said to the still trembling omega. He pulls his hand away from the slick cunt and pulls the panties right back in their place.

His hand is absolutely covered with juices and it looks so good that he just sucks it off his fingers, relishing the cute little blush that sprouted from his actions before standing up and heading to the bathroom, the orgasm-high omega trailing behind him. Once they get to the bathroom, he closes the door behind him and wastes no time pinning the petite omega to the wall and kissing the living daylights out of him. He groped the omega's flush ass before giving it a quick smack and pulling away.

"Why don't you show me why I should not your tight little cunt." Taehyung said, gently guiding the omega's hand to the waistband of his skirt. The omega eagerly complied turning around to take the skirt off slowly unnecessarily bending down as he did so, showing off how wet the cotton panties were from his own slick. With the same pace, he pulled down the panties too, making sure to wiggle his ass a bit before letting the panties drop on the ground of the dirty bathroom floor. On display was the red juicy cunt, completely hairless and ready to be fucked, but as much as Taehyung wanted to touch, he wanted to see the omega play with himself first. He stepped back a bit so the omega had room to do his thing.

Resting his knees on the lid of the toilet, the omega put one of his hands on the wall to support him. It took some wiggling around to find a comfortable enough position before the needy omega yanked the vibrator out and stuffed 3 fingers into his clenching pussy, quickly pumping in and out to reach another orgasm. Taehyung's dick got harder if that was even possible, and he couldn't help it when his hands wandered to his clothed cock, little palming it. 1 minute later, Taehyung couldn't help pouncing on the younger. Grabbing the young omega's hips, he turned him around so that he was facing him and he didn't waste any time, shoving his pants down and taking out his thick cock. He didn't even give the omega time to think before he was sticking it into the omega's tight pussy, trying to push in quickly but it was too tight to go any faster.

"Does your boyfriend ever fuck you or what? How are you so tight?" The omega lets out a moan as Taehyung punctuates that with a quick thurst, sheathing his whole cock inside the cavern of juices. "M-my boyfriend does f-fuck me." Taehyung almost wanted to laugh, "Well I guess you need to get a new boyfriend then."

He quickly fucks in and out of the juicy cunt making the omega almost scream at the pleasure. "What would your boyfriend say if he saw you getting fucked by another alpha, you don't even know my name yet, such a fucking slut. The omega only replies with moans, eyes glazed over in bliss. "Fuck, such a tight little cunt for me to fuck, I'm gonna knot you so good baby."

The sound skin slapping on skin echoed through the tiny bathroom, sounds of squelching to accompany it. It doesn't take long before the omega orgasms, squirting all over the alpha's big dick.

"I hope you're ready to have kids darling." Just a few seconds later after saying that phrase, Taehyung comes, quickly filling the omega's womb with cum and making it stay there.

"Fuck, look at the way your belly is swelling." When the omega looked down, indeed his belly was swelling just from the sheer amount of cum. He couldn't help but let out a little whimper.

"My name's Jungkook, what's your's?" The omega whisper's, vocal cords tired from all the moaning and screaming.

"Well, you'll find out soon my baby."