Happy Birthday, Professorjiminiexbaby

(Bottom Park Jimin (BTS)Professor Kim Namjoon | RMUniversity Student Park Jimin (BTS)Closeted CharacterFeminizationDubious ConsentDubious MoralityGlory HoleCock Slut Park Jimin (BTS)Anal SexDead Dove: Do Not EatUnsafe SexAnal GapingSize DifferenceKim Namjoon | RM Has a Big DickRape/Non-con Elements)

To everyone around him, college student, Park Jimin, is the perfect example of a golden child. He's also a cockslut who panics when his calculus professor, Kim Namjoon, finds out about his secret.

aka

Jimin works in a glory hole and his professor unknowingly fucks him.))

Park Jimin was a self-proclaimed slut. He loved the feeling of being used and discarded like a cheap whore. Just thinking about his hole being stretched around a big cock was enough to make him light headed. He craved rough touches and harsh words, but he also enjoyed the praises that made him drool and whine.

However, he wasn't vocal about it, he couldn't be. In fact, nobody could find out.

At the age of 23, Jimin was in his last year of college, just months away from graduating. He was the golden child . His parents were delighted that their eldest son was getting his degree, they always talked about how smart and respectful he was. "A man of honor" , they would call him. The only thing they would complain about was how they hadn't met Jimin's girlfriend yet, little did they know said girlfriend didn't exist.

Jimin had decided to not share his sexuality until he graduated college and was able to get a more stable job. He knew his parents were very traditional and would like him to keep a "good" reputation. He didn't mind it much, he still had very close friends who he could be open with, knowing he wouldn't be judged.

For years now, he has been at the top of multiple classes, never failing a single one. He was the perfect student, responsible, respectful and hardworking; but he also was very charismatic and kind, qualities that made him truly likeable to his classmates and professors.

Maintaining that image came very naturally to Jimin, but underneath that sweet and innocent look, laid a secret.

Jimin worked at a Glory Hole.

Evidently, he didn't do it for the money. The little money that he made from it — if he made anything at all — came from the tips some clients gave him. The real reason why he worked there was simple, it was fun. It didn't matter who it was, whether they were gentle or aggressive, whether they talked to him or not, Jimin loved his job. He made sure to be there almost every night, laying down face up and slipping his bottom half through the whole in the wall. On a good day, he'd be fucked multiple times a night by nameless, faceless men.

It was the perfect solution to his problem, he got to enjoy cock while remaining anonymous and keeping his reputation.

Jimin giggled at some light hearted joke a classmate made, closing his notebook and ready to flee his last class. It was a cold Thursday afternoon, and Jimin was desperate for a good fuck. The past week he had been really busy with his finals and he didn't get much time to do anything besides studying. Saying he was eager was an understatement.

He stood up from his seat, backpack hanging from his right shoulder as he headed for the door.

"Minnie!" A deep voice called, Jimin turned around to see his calculus professor approach him with a bright smile on his face.

The man was taller than Jimin for almost a head, his built broad and strong. He was an elegant man, always dressed sharply and his hair neatly swept back. His eyes lighted up with genuine fondness behind his glasses.

"How have you been?"

"Mr. Kim," Jimin felt his professor's hand rest on his shoulder after giving it a friendly squeeze. "I've been good, yeah." He paused briefly. "Just finishing my last exams."