slut jimin

Jimin and Jeongguk worked at the same bar, the boyfriends usually took the same shift but that night they worked different times. Jimin went home hours before Jeongguk, he was completely tired, bartending was hard and he didn't like to take shots with clients like his colleagues did.

But he was horny.

The boyfriends had a little game they liked to play. Jimin always thought that his boyfriend flirting with gullible intoxicated clients for bigger tips was hot, Jeongguk always let all these people caress him, and pay him for drinks he didn't even drink. All for the money and for his boyfriend fantasies. Jimin made his boyfriend jealous, those nights he stayed back and danced with strangers letting them grope him, but nothing further than hands in his body while he looked at the bar, and he knew that Jeongguk went even harder in the flirting when Jimin was showing off.

Tonight, with Jeongguk showing his big muscled arms full of tattoos, see-through shirt letting his nipple piercings shine to the dance floor lights, with a ponytail and shaved underside was too much of a sight for Jimin not to get horny. So he played his part of the game, but he went a little overboard.

He stayed over an hour on the dance floor, dancing with strangers and grinding his ass on their cocks, letting them grab his ass and even slap it a couple of times. He saw that Jeongguk was getting more and more jealous, tongue poking his cheek, flirting getting more and more heavy. A group of women all over him, batting their eyelashes and squeezing his biceps, making him take tequila shots with them and lick salt off their hands.

Jeongguk wasn't a saint in this situation, but Jimin was the sinner.

When Jimin decided to leave, he went behind the counter to get his stuff and say bye to his boyfriend, the girls were dancing so he took his time kissing Jeongguk but being careful because he didn't want him to lose all the good tips he would make from these girls.

"I will see you home baby." He whispered and squeezed lightly the hard bulge in Jeongguk's pants.

So he was home, horny and sleepy. He tried to ignore his horniness and go to sleep but he couldn't fall asleep because of the throbbing in his pussy. Frustrated, he got rid of all his clothes, his fingers finding his pussy lips in no time, getting drenched while entering his hole.

Images flooded his head, the naughty smile Jeongguk sent to those girls' way, shifting to his head, thrown back of pleasure while getting a blowjob from a stranger. Jimin's heat grew, his other hand going straight to his clit, rubbing it in circular motions while his fingers went faster as the vision shifted.

Jeongguk was now looking into his eyes, painting while he thrusted into some faceless person, "You like it huh, Minnie? Bet you love to see me fuck another whore's pussy and come inside them just for the thrill of it." vision-Jeongguk said.

Biting his lips, Jimin's fingers went faster, his moans louder, vision going even further, more girls were around Jeongguk now.

While he was sucking someone tits, two were blowing him together, making out in his boyfriend cock, and a fourth was fucking herself in his fingers. "You're such a worthless slut Jimin, you don't even care that your boyfriend is fucking another person, you get off to it. Useless whore."

And then the vision disappeared in a white light.

His orgasm was so strong that he spasmed and was not able to control his fingers to stop, like they had their own mind, going faster and harder until  he squirted, making the bed wet.

Not caring about the mess, Jimin rolled to the side and fell asleep the moment his eyes closed.

__

Jeongguk got home past four in the morning, he hated being in the second shift of the night, he couldn't fall asleep with Jimin and it was the most tiring shift ever. Even the stunt Jimin pulled wasn't enough to keep him horny.

Well, until he entered their dark room.

His cock twitched at the sight of his boyfriend all naked and his pussy red and glistening in the moonlight, all signs that it was used before the older fell asleep. Walking closer, he spotted the wet patch in the bed, his cock straining in his pants because he knew what his boyfriend fantasized while fucking himself. His imagination played Jimin all desperate in bed all alone and fucking his fingers to the image of his boyfriend fucking another person.

Jeongguk grunted before taking a deep breath, they had done it before, they had discussed it ages ago even before living together. He knew that Jimin liked it and wouldn't mind it, but there's a voice in his head saying what if Jimin wakes up? and that voice only made Jeongguk even hornier.

He took all of his clothes off and kneeled between his boyfriend's open legs. His hands caressed the naked and smooth legs in front of him, reaching to his ass - the perfect big and rounded ass, asking to be marked, but that would have to wait until tomorrow morning.

Jeongguk scooped a bit of the slick pooling in the entrance of Jimin's pussy and smeared it on his cock, the touch making him shudder, being more sensitive than normal. He pumped his cock a couple times with it, making him all slicked to not hurt the smaller. With the touch, Jimin's pussy fluttered, asking for something.

"You're such a slut, asking for cock even in your sleep Jimin. You don't have any self worth, do you?" he asked his sleeping boyfriend. He leaned forward and slid his cockhead against the wet pussy, once it rubbed on his clit, Jimin stirred making a small, almost nonexistent, sound.

Jeongguk stopped, he didn't want Jimin waking up at all.

When the smaller didn't show any more signs of consciousness, he positioned himself at Jimin's opening, thrusting slowly only the tip, making him gasp with the tightness. He goes further until his pelvis is flushed against the smaller ass and the tip of his cock is touching his cervix. The warm tightness makes him moan loudly, he breathes deeply to not go feral. He takes all of his cock out, only to thrust again, seeing how Jimin's pussy opens willingly for him. When he touches his cervix, Jeongguk circles his hips, making the tip rub the little second opening of his boyfriend. Jimin moans at the feeling, making Jeongguk still.

Jimin clenches down and Jeongguk grunts, not caring if his boyfriend is going to wake up anymore, he starts thrusting in a steady pace, his tip kissing Jimin's cervix. Jimin slick poured from his hole making everything messier, his sleeping body reacting to the thrusting by clenching, making Jeongguk more desperate to cream his pussy.

"You're asking to be bred even while sleeping." He grunts, "I bet you want my kids, you want to be all round with my children, only to ask for more cum inside you, slut." He moans going faster.

He thrusts faster, chasing his climax, not caring for the little mewls Jimin is letting out, he knows his boyfriend isn't awake because Jimin is a screamer. He thinks about Jimin pleasuring himself alone earlier, what he must've thought that made him squirt.

Jeongguk closes his eyes and think about Jimin watching him fucking another person, how humiliated his whore would feel, coming home and Jeongguk fucking some cheap whore in their bed. He bets Jimin would start fingering himself on the spot.

His thrusts started being uncoordinated, his grunts louder. He grabs the flash of Jimin's hips with force, making him meet his thrusts halfway, the bed moving and Jimin being completely unaware that he's being used as a sex doll.

"That's what you are, huh? just a sex doll for me. Let me play with you anyway I want. Nothing more than a fucking sex toy." Jeongguk grunts and still with his cock flushed against Jimin's second opening, releasing all his spunk there. "I'm going to make you carry my child."

Jeongguk rolled to the side, still with his cock inside his boyfriend, deciding to keep it there to not mess the bed even more.

He looks at the bedside clock and sees that it is almost morning, the sky clearing bit by bit. He smiles at the thought of Jimin waking up with his cum inside him.

Kissing his boyfriend's temple, Jeongguk closes his eyes and goes to sleep. Missing the satisfied smile Jimin sent his way.