Jk and jhope

powder milk
Peachylittlek00

(Summary:

Bun Koo wants many little buns and familiar Hoseok is more than willing to fuck some into his bun.)

Koo was sad.

Really sad.

His heart was sinking in sadness and his stomach clenching at seeing kids playing in the park and being happy.

How he wished to have kids too. He loved kids.

With all of his heart. He wished to be pregnant and have many litters of his own.

But he couldn't. Poor Koo was 27 and didn't have any partner or mate. He was alone.

Adoption was way too complicated and long and getting some kind of medical treatment to get pregnant was way too expensive for him.

He wanted babies so bad though.

Every time he went shopping for groceries, he always stopped at the babies department, and look at the supplies, little clothes, pacifiers and so much more.

One time the want of getting something for kids was too much that be brought baby clothes and a pair of little shoes and socks.

That started his kind of fixation on buying baby clothes, and supplies just for them to sit in his wardrobe, unused.

Every once in a while he'd take them out to admire them and dream about how beautiful and bright his future would be.

Time went by, but things didn't seem to really change, he still was alone, with no big and swollen belly.

It continued like this until one day something in his brain snapped. He has had enough of waiting.

No one was coming to date him anyway so he had to find a not expensive and convenient way to get pregnant.

He had to find someone familiar and comfortable enough to do that to him.

So he made a list with a few of his friends who he knew wouldn't have a problem with it and thought about it for weeks.

Week after week, names would get crossed and taken out of the list until he was left on a friday night, on the couch, with the list and his phone in hand. Only one name was there.

And it was Hoseok, Jimin's familiar.

It wasn't easy, he had to talk to Jimin first since he was the 'owner' and the one who summoned him.

It took him a few hours before he had the balls to finally call his witch friend and ask him.

The phone ringed and ringed and once Jimin answered, Koo became silent.

"Koo, is everything alright? Why are you calling me and why are you so quiet?"

"Well, I-I need to ask you something Min. Promise me that if you will not accept you'll never say a thing about it ok?"

Jimin on the other side nodded, confused at that weird promise.

"Can you let Hoseok hyung get me pregnant? I really really want kids Jimin and this would be the only convenient way for me to get them. Please!!! I swear I'll never bother both of you ever again."

Jimin, at that, choked on his spit, not believing at first what the other said. It took him a few awful minutes before his brain processed every word.

And at that, fear and anxiety started to pool in his stomach and Koo's mind raced with a million thoughts, all of them bad, one worse than the other.