No underwear

Summary:

Jeon Jungkook, SNU brat has rumor going around about how much of a slut he is. )))

It was nothing new in SNU to see Jeon Jungkook walking around looking as pretty as he always is in his pretty outfit.

The crop top, revealing his cleavage, too deep that it almost reveal his pretty nipple and his short—way too short skirt along with a pair of white thighs high Socks , almost leaving nothing to the imagination.

He's a brat and the whole school know that and yet none of them dare go against him.Why?No one knows.

Maybe because he hold that charm of having everyone wrapped around his little fingers just by a few words from that sinful little beautiful lip.

Boys always having fantasies about him, day dreaming of how good it'd feel to have him bend down and fuck him senseless, fuck him till the only word he knows is cock.

However, there's always this rumor all around the campus, whispering from one to another about how he has never wear any pantie under those short skirt.

Some have said they've seen his pretty little pussy out in the open when he sit on his lunch table.Still acting all innocent.

Some even dare to say he saw a vibrator in that pretty pink pussy.

Class has started half an hour ago and everything is going fine, like how it always is.

Until....

"Jungkook stay after class I have something to talk to you." Taehyung their home room teacher has told him when the class is almost done.

"Yes, sir."the younger male nod ever so obediently, he always has a thing for his home room teacher.Always dream of how good he'd fuck his brain out.

Taehyung is no lie, drop dead gorgeous, he's handsome and so hot.He, himself is the definition of sin which Jungkook found no regrets in committing.

Class ended, everyone is leaving.Jungkook still stay on his seat in the front row.

"What is it that you want to talk about, sir?"

"I'm gonna get straight to the point Jungkook.There's rumor all around the school and I'm sure you probably heard about it already."

"What rumor Sir? I really have no idea what it is about."big doe eyes look up at his teacher the most innocent way possible.

"Rumor t-that you—you don't wear pantie." Taehyung stutter, god he doesn't know how long can he handle this, the kid in front of him is so hard to resist.

Jungkook stood up from his seat, slowly walking toward his hot professor till he's standing in front of him.

"Do you believe the rumor?"

"There won't be such rumor if you didn't do it, no?" Taehyung questioned back.

"But sir, why don't you just check it by yourself then?"

"C-check what Jungkook?"

"Check if I'm wearing anything or not."Tip-toe a bit to let the high of his mouth reach the older's ear, Jungkook sensually whispered then lick the shell of his ear before returning to his position with another innocent smile.

"No- t-that's wrong."

"It's not wrong Sir, you are only doing your job.C'mon."

And he grabbed the older's bigger hand, slowly putting it on his thigh, moving his hand up and keep going till Taehyung hand reach his bare pussy.He look up to the older and smile.