[4] Fashion Killa

Killua wakes up to the sound of ringing. He feels excruciating pain from the way he slept; slumped over his desk, gaming headset still sitting on his head.

He groans, pulling his headset off and walking to his walk-in closet to find a fashionable outfit. His schedule has changed since he has recently switched majors—finding that English was not really his forte. Instead, software engineering was his calling.

After brushing his teeth and changing into beige cargo pants, a stupidly expensive Supreme shirt, and a Aelfric Eden varsity jacket flaunting the excessive amount of money he has, he was off to university as an undergraduate freshman.

His first class was the usual, watching Valorant gameplays and cinematic videos while his professor goes on about Nicki Minaj's cousin's testicles.

During his second-to-last class of the day, AP human geography, his laptop died, giving him no choice but to actually take notes.

Finally, he makes his way to his software engineering class in hopes of genuinely attaining knowledge.

Walking into the class, he sees the back of a spiky-haired guy who is facing a computer screen—thinking that he seems oddly familiar but eventually shrugging it off.

The guy then pushes his fist up into the air, slamming his other hand down on the school desk.

"FUCK YEAH! ONE SHOT!"

Walking closer, Killua notices that the person is Gon, the fucking man child.

At the moment, Gon turns around in his rolling chair, arm still raised up, making eye contact with Killua. Gon's arm falls as his cheering dies down and Killua thought this day could not get any worse.

With approximately 20 other students filling into the class, Killua ignores Gon and finds a desk farthest away from Gon.

His professor walks in moments after, introducing herself as Professor Bisky.

The class had less people than his other classes. Well, Killua had no problem with that. Less people means less people to talk to.

Bisky grabs a stack of papers. "Everyone here will be working in partners for this project and I will be choosing the partners and no, nothing is going to change my decision," she says slamming the bottom of the papers on her desk to straighten it. She hands the papers to the person who is closest to her, taking one and passing it down.

During the process of handing down the papers, Bisky announces the pairs.

Killua listens to the first of the names Bisky announces, eventually Bisky's voice turns into mush in his head.

After a while, Bisky reached Killua's name.

"Killua Zoldyck and Gon Freeccs, you two will be partners," Bisky announces.

Killua's lips part. He lied, the day could get even worse. His thoughts were cut off when Bisky started explaining the project.

"You and your partner will be creating a short game and the project will be worth 40% of your grade, so NO slacking off. The project will be due in 3 weeks. Any questions, comments, or concerns?" Bisky smiles, cupping her hands together.

After Bisky's explanation, people were silent but started chattering away after a small period of time. The more time that passes by, the more voices increase and Killua was not enjoying one bit of it.

After the bell rang, Killua implemented his escape plan. He sprinted for the door but was caught in the arm by Freecss. That short bastard surely had some sort of athletic ability.

Killua turned around with Gon's hand still gripping his wrist.

"What the fuck, Gon?" Killua sneers.

"I didn't know you went to the same university."

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me," Killua grumbles, rolling his eyes.

"Well, I'll know more things about you since we're doing the project together," Gon grins as he lets go of Killua's wrist leaving a discolored streak encompassing his wrist.

"I want nothing to do with your Fortnite shenanigans," Killua hisses, trying to figure out a plan for him to book it.

"I won't bring Fortnite into this project, I swear," Gon lets out an awkward laugh as he raises his hands up, facing Killua.

Killua indulges the moment of Gon's neglectful behavior and turns around, jogging away. Gon eventually snaps out of his daze, eyebrows furrowing confusingly as he sees the last bit of platinum hair. Did he really forget that I know where he lives?