One.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-

[Olivia's POV]

After what seemed to be the longest plane ride in history, we FINALLY made it to Las Vegas.

My best friend Lacie and I took a taxi to the hotel, checked ourselves in, then headed straight up to our room to get unpacked. To say we're excited for the concert in 2 days is definitely an understatement, and to know BTS was somewhere in this exact same building did not make it any better.

Once settled in, Lacie threw herself onto one of the queen size beds letting out a long sigh.

"What's is it?" I asked, picking out a fresh outfit to change into.

I needed to take a shower, jet lag is kicking my ass.

She looked at me with a smile, "Nothing! I just can't believe we are actually here and in the same hotel as them. How did you even pull off getting us a room?"

I smirked mischievously, "Mommas got connections."

Giggling and shaking her head, she got up from the bed grabbing her phone and wallet off of the nightstand. "I'm going to go and check this place out a little bit while you take a shower. Text me when you're finished and I will come back here to meet you. We can then grab lunch, I'm starving."

I gave her a smile, nodding as she turned and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.

I gathered my things, making my way to the bathroom, and immediately turned on the water. After stripping my clothes, I entered the shower instantly being enveloped by the relaxing feeling of hot water beading down onto my aching, tired body.

Nearly 45 minutes later.. I turned off the water, grabbed a white fluffy towel, and wrapped it snuggly around my body. I walked out of the bathroom to get dressed and just as I was about to drop the towel, there was a loud knock at the door. Figuring it was Lacie, I walked over and made the mistake of not checking who it was through the peephole first. I twisted the doorknob, whipping it open as my eyes met with someone I definitely was not expecting to be standing outside of my hotel room. I immediately felt my heart drop as I stood there completely lost for words, my smile fading and quickly replaced with absolute shock.

Holy. Shit. This cannot be real!

______________________

Author Note:

Wooo-hooo! My first chapter done and completed.

Vote.
Comment.
Following me for all updates! ♥️