Three.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-

[Olivia's POV]

Once I was able to collect myself off of the floor, I walked over to where my clothes were laid out and started to get ready for lunch. I couldn't for the life of me get Jungkook out of my mind and never would have imagined in a million years that I could be lucky enough to meet any of the members in person, let alone my bias.

As I continued to replay the events from earlier throughout my head, I heard Lacie unlocking the door and coming back into the room. She leaned on the door frame of the bathroom smiling. "Hey babe, you ready to roll?"

"Yes, I just finished my makeup. How do I look?" I spun around waiting, for her to give a yay or nay about my appearance.

"You always look so damn cute and I am obsessed with your whole outfit."

After making sure we have our wallets, phones, and keys for the room, we made our way down the hallway and towards the elevators

After making sure we have our wallets, phones, and keys for the room, we made our way down the hallway and towards the elevators. Once it showed up and the doors opened, I heard her gasp. As I looked up from my phone, I was met with 2 of the most andsome men staring back at us, one of them being Jungkook and the other was Hobi.

"Are you ladies going down too?" Hobi asked in his best English accent. We nodded our heads and as we entered, Lacie clung onto my arm for dear life.

As soon as the doors shut, I had a strange feeling that someone was staring at me. Sure enough when I glanced around, my eyes were instantly met with Jungkook's as he flashed his best smile and winked at me. I felt like I was going to spontaneous combust inside of this elevator but somehow played it cool and flirtatiously smiled back instead.

Hobi looked at us strangely before starting a conversation with him in Korean so Lacie and I couldn't understand, but the moment he gave a shocked expression and looked directly at me after Jungkook replied, I knew he was informed about the encounter between the two of us earlier.

Once we arrived to the lobby, Lacie darted out dragging me to the main entrance. We walked outside onto the sidewalk and that's when she finally turned to me with a huge smile on her face. "Liv! Do you realize who we were just in that elevator with?!"

Chuckling at her behavior, I smiled. "Well of course I know who they were! We've only been obsessed with them for 6 years, Lace."

I started to laugh nervously as she stared at me with a curious expression. "You are way too calm for someone who just had their bias, smile and wink at them in an elevator. What the hell is going on?"

I told her about the run in I had with Jungkook this morning while she was gone. By the time I was finished explaining, she looked as though she was about to explode unable to control her excitement any longer.

"Okay, you can let it out now. That was the whole story."

"OH MY GOSH! Jeon Jungkook saw you in your towel and talked to you outside of our room! You are seriously so fucking lucky and I am 100% jealous of you right now. That's amazing."

I couldn't stop laughing at her reaction. "Shhhh, keep your voice down so people won't hear you!"

"This is seriously so huge. You have to see him again before the concert."

I have never turned my head so fast in all my life, "What are you talking about? He's beyond famous. Why would he want to see me again when he literally has thousands of other girls he could easily go after."

"Liv listen, he told you that he hoped he'd see you again soon then not even 2 hours later, you see him in an elevator when he fucking winked at you. Why can't you see that he's clearly flirting with you?"

Was he flirting with me or just being nice?

Of course the thought had run through my mind, but I am a nobody. Why in the world would he waste his time flirting with me when he could have someone way better and prettier. Lacie took my silence as a hint and dropped it, noting that I didn't want to talk about it anymore right now.

She knows me well enough to know that we are going to be talking about this later, within the privacy of our room, and with champagne. "Okay babe, let's just go get some lunch and shop around the city."

As we spent several hours exploring the city, a part of me couldn't stop thinking about what she had said.

Could he actually be interested in me?

______________________