Ten.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-

As his lips touched mine, it was like an electric shock travelled throughout my entire body.

He then slowly pulled away, searching my face for a reaction. I smiled, running my fingers through his hair as he smiled sweetly and grabbed my face. He caressed my cheek with his thumb before speaking, "That was incredible... Can-can we do it again?"

I nodded as he leaned back in for another kiss, instantly taking my breath away.

After a few more kisses, Jungkook grew braver and licked my bottom lip as I laced my fingers in his hair. I let out a soft sigh of contentment, in which he took as an opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. I accepted the gesture and immediately took the lead until he got the hang of it. His hands began to wonder over my body and eventually, he rested them on my waist pulling me closer. In a deep out of breath voice, he asked, "Is all of this okay?"

I smiled. "It's definitely more than okay."

"Good." He stated with a smile before leaning back in for more kisses.

I had to remember to control my wants and desires, also reminding myself several times that all of this is new to him. We really need to take our time and take everything slowly, I don't want him to end up feeling overwhelmed. With this in mind, I gently pulled away. "Jungkook, I think we need to calm down just a tad. You've never done anything like this before and I really want you to go at a pace that's comfortable for you. I'm not going anywhere, we have all the time in the world and I'll be right here with you whenever you want me."

He looked at me while leaning in and lovingly tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, "You're absolutely right. We need to take this slow and not rush anything...However, I do need you to know that I am more than willing and ready to go further when you think the time is right."

I stood up from his lap, taking a seat beside him on the bed with a smile, "I think slow is best for now, but we will see how things go within the next few days."

He smiled then suddenly appeared to be in deep thought, staring blankly into space, "What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing, I am just so happy and taking everything in."

"I'm glad you're so happy, I am too and can't believe this is all happening. I have only told Lacie this, but I fear at any moment I will wake up and this will all have been just a dream."

He chuckled but suddenly became serious within a matter of seconds, "I want nothing more than to spend these next two weeks with you. Would you like to occasionally stay with me in my room? If not that's totally okay, I just want to let you know that the offer is on the table and it doesn't have to be sexual, I just truly enjoy your company."

"Absolutely, I would really love that." We smiled at each other and sat in the silence before I broke it. "I really want to get out of this tight outfit, do you happen to have a shirt I can borrow?"

"Yes." He went to his dresser and pulled out a baggy shirt, throwing it to me."There you go, you're more than welcome to wear my shirts anytime."

"Thank you, I'm going to the bathroom to change. But before I do, where are we going to sleep?"

"The bed has plenty of space, we can share it for the night if you're comfortable with that."

"Okay, I'll be right back."

A few minutes of freshening up and getting changed in the bathroom, I came out with my hair in a pony tail. He stared at me as I climbed into bed and got underneath the blankets. When I turned to look at him, he looked very nervous, "Are you going to be okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just a little bit nervous. I'll be okay though, this is just the first time I've ever had a girl in my bed."

"I understand, just relax and take a deep breath. All we're going to be doing is sleeping, okay?" I sent him a soft smile as he nodded.

He went to get some night clothes to change into then went into the bathroom. When he came out, he was dressed in a black T-shirt and grey sweatpants (which were my weakness).

He didn't say a word as he walked over to the bed and pulled back the blankets, getting in behind me. He scooted close and pulled me towards him so his arm was around my waist. I could feel his breathing in my ear and could smell his wonderful scent. With nothing else left to say, we snuggled deep within the covers together.

He whispered in my ear, "Goodnight Olivia."

I smiled, "Goodnight Jungkook."

He placed a kiss on the back of my head, cuddling up close and within minutes we were both sound asleep.

______________________