Five.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-

[Lacie's POV]

If you would have told me 5 months ago that I would be in Las Vegas, sitting in a hallway with my absolute favorite person in the entire universe.. I would think you were delusional.

The moment we were left alone, my heart was slamming against my chest, not knowing what to say. Luckily, he broke the ice and approached me with his hands in his pockets. "What's your name?"

I thought I was going to pass out, but somehow played it cool and didn't show the effect he had on me.

"Lacie."

He smiled his beautiful sunshine smile that could make even the meanest girl, fall to her knees.

"That's a nice name." He reached his hand out to me and once I grabbed it, we shook hands. "My name is Hobi, but you can call me J-Hope if that's what you prefer. I know you're an ARMY, but I didn't want to be rude and not properly introduce myself. It's nice to meet you, Lacie."

We sat against the wall, continuing our conversations with one another as our best friends were still gone.

"What do you think is happening in there?" He asked, motioning towards the door with his head.

"Honestly, I'm not sure - Hobi, can I ask you something?"

He simply nodded. "Does Jungkook really only want to spend time with her?"

Taken back by the boldness of my question, he quickly defended his friend. "Yes. I have never seen him like this with anyone. It's probably the sweetest thing I've ever witnessed and I hope he finds happiness with her."

I literally can't breathe anymore from how sweet this man is and how supportive he was of our friends being able to see each other. But I kept those thoughts to myself, shifting in my spot before replying. "Okay good. He better not hurt her, or you best believe I'll hurt him and that's a promise."

I flashed him a serious look showing that I meant business. He simply held his pinky out to me with a serious look, "I pinky promise that he's not just playing with her. Jungkook isn't like that and he genuinely just wants to get to know her and be able to feel closeness with someone other than the members. He's never been able to feel free or be a kid, BTS is basically all he's ever known."

Touched by his words , I wrapped my pinky around his and gave a small smile.

We sat staring at each other, pinkies locked, until the sound of the door opening filled the hallway.

.
.
.

[Hobi's POV]

In just these few minutes of talking to her, I've found that Lacie is down to earth, incredibly easy to talk to, and beyond beautiful. I think I'm starting to understand exactly how Jungkook feels, and honestly it's pretty intense.

As we sat in the hallway talking, it was some of the most fun I've ever had with someone other than the members. The part I find most enjoyable is that she wants to hear more about me as a person, not J-Hope the idol and no one could ever understand just how much that means.

A few more minutes had went by and soon enough, they came out of the room together. Lacie and I stood up as I walked over to them. "So, how did everything go in there?"

They smiled at each other then back to us. I could tell everything went amazing just by the look on Kook's face and instinctively pulled them into a hug. Once we pulled away, Olivia looked at me then to Lacie with a smug smile on her face.

"What is it?" Lacie asked curiously.

"Umm we kind of did something for you guys..."

They gave each other a smile as she motioned for Jungkook to continue. "I spoke with Namjoon, and was able to get an NDA for-" He paused looking at Olivia.

"Lacie."

"Ahh yes. Lacie. I was able to get an NDA for Lacie as well."

"What do you mean an NDA for me?"

Clearly loving her best friend's reaction, Olivia stepped up in front of her and explained. "So you and Hobi can spend time with one another too."

I think our reactions were exactly the same as we looked at one another then back to our best friends.

"She was the one who came up with the idea. I thought it was amazing, so I set it up with Namjoon. I hope you're not too mad hyung." I could hear the obvious sarcasm in his voice as he winked at me.

He knew I thought this girl was beautiful and that I wanted to see her again. "Thank you both. I really appreciate that you would do something like that for us."

"Of course! It's not fair that only Jungkook and I get to have all the fun, right?" We giggled and after having a few more conversations, we exchanged numbers with one another and made plans to meet back up at dinner time to go out....

Little did we know that this was only the beginning of a night we will all never forget.