Chapter 3

Springtrap (POV)

I was walking down the hall when I saw her. She seemed so happy. "Oh... god," I say to myself, blushing. I start to walk towards the office.

"You know you're only gonna scare her off"

"Leave me alone," I say to Phantom Puppet. I then arrive in front of the window, I put my hands on the glass. There she was, sitting, for a while she was sitting there on this device? Listening to the phone call.

"We found one," The phone says. "They found one of what? Are they talking about me?"

"A real one" she looks up from her device and looks at me, in the eyes. Her beautiful E/C eyes fill with horror. She lets out an ear-raping scream.

I rush into the office.

Readers (POV)

"Oh my...god!" You say as the giant bunny comes towards you. "This is how I'm gonna die, from a giant rabbit robot," you think to yourself as you back up against the wall.

"No, I didn't mean to scare you!" He says keeping his eyes locked with yours, and staying distant.

"Oh," you say, "Um, why are you.... here?"

"Well so I can see the new night guard, I'm guessing that's you?"

"Yeah... A-are you the 'real one' that the phone dude was talking about?"

"Yeah," he says

"I knew I should have brought my pickaxe!" You say, still a little uneasy about this new, stranger.

"Picaxe?"

"Yeah. I have a unicorn llama pickaxe"

"Oh, why...What is a pica- why do you have a unicorn pickaxe? Also what year is it?"

"3084"

"3084?!" He repeats

"I'm just fucking with you, it's 2023"

"Picaxe"

"Oh, it's from this game called 'Fortnite' it goes with my outfit," you say twirling. You trip over your boot and fall. But he catches you. Your face digs into his chest and you pull back quickly.

"S-sorry," you say avoiding eye contact and looking at the ground.

"You're fine" he replies, slightly blushing.

"I never got your name?"

"Oh. It's Y/N"

"Springtrap"

"I like that name," you say with a smile.

"Well, you shall-" you were cut off.

Springtrap (POV)

Y/N screams as Phantom BB (Balloon Boy) jumps at her. I instantly step in. "Get off of her!" I scream pulling Phantom BB off of Y/N.

"Dang! Someone has a crush" Phantom Foxy says as all of the other phantoms show up.

"Leave" I scream pointing at the doorway, my eyes turning a purple hue. And then loud sirens go off along with red flashing lights.

Y/N runs to restart the ventilation.

"Thanks, tube of life!" Y/N says looking at the vent. Making me chuckle. It turned 6:00 am.

"Well, I have to go home," Y/N says walking out of the office and for the exit.

"And now I'm lonely again," I say, sadly.

*****
483 words
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! See ya in the next!
Did you know if you click the star it turns orange? You should try it out!