Chapter 12

"You can sit down," Michael says, pointing at his couch.

"Okay, thanks!" You say sitting down on the couch. Michael sits down on the other end of the couch.

"So, do you want anything to drink?"

"Sure"

"Do you want Tea or Coffee?"

"I'll have T/C/W (Tea, Coffee, or Water) please"

A few minutes later, Michael comes back with a T/C/W in one hand, and tea in the other. He hands the cup of T/C/W water to you, then sits on the other end of the couch, sipping at his tea. It was silent other than the sound of you and Michael sipping at your drinks.

"So, how have you been Y/N?" Michael asks breaking the silence.

"I've been well, and you?"

"Good, mostly, just some issues with my dad"

"Well, I'm here if you need someone to talk to"

"Thanks"

"Anytime"

"Uh, have you heard about Fazbear Frights?"

"I was the night guard there," you say then Michael's eyes widen, and he goes deathly silent. "Dude, are you okay?"

"My dad was there, the giant bunny, did you see him?"

"Springtrap?"

"Who?"

"Springtrap. That's his name, the 'giant bunny' you're talking about"

"Do you know where he went?" Michael asks, desperate for answers.

"Uh, why?"

"I just need to know," Michael says, freaking you out.

"I'm gonna go, see you later," you say, then head for the door, but Michael grabs your wrist. Your head snaps in his direction, he has an angry look on his face.

"Where is he?"

"I don't know!" You say, then yank your wrist from his grip, and leave.

"Why does he need to know where Springtrap is?" "Why is he so important to Michael?" Questions run through your head on the way home.

Springtrap  (POV)

11:00 pm - My eyelids get heavy, so I close my eyes. The front door slams open. I open my eyes to see Y/N shutting the door, then turning on the living room light. She looks at me, she has a worried angry expression on her face.

"Springtrap" Y/N says walking towards me.

"Oh no," I think. *All I can think of is Baymaxs voice saying "Oh no"😭*

"Why is someone looking for you?" Y/N asks pacing back and forth across the living room floor.

"What do you mean? Who is looking for me?" I ask. *your mother*

"My friend, Michael" I freeze up. "Do you two know each other or something?!" Y/N yells throwing her hands out to the side.

"Y/N is his last name 'Afton'?"

"Um, I think so, why?"

"Y/N, listen to me, did he follow you here?"

"I don't know, I did-" Y/N was cut off by a knock on the door. She looks at me, "Springy, go to my room" Y/N whispers. I nod and go upstairs to Y/Ns room quietly.

Readers (POV)

Once Springtrap goes upstairs, you open your front door to see, the one and only Michael, with an angry look on his face.